Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In what way are you thankful for Transformers?

Recommended Posts

Valentines Day blows ass...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thankful that Transformers brought me a friend from the other side of the U.S. He's in New York to be exact.

 

GASH: if your US history is a "tad rusty" than how do you know it's dull?

GASH: if your US history is a "tad rusty" than how do you know it's dull?

Because that's the reason I haven't brushed up on it :P

 

I mean, seriously, there's not alot that's actually interesting about American hisory... The only bits truly interesting are things like how Rushmore was made. And there's not much history behind that :P

  • Author

Sarcasm chip on:

 

I wasn't aware that no other country had consumerism---the rest of the world must be an amazing place, where people sit very still and extend their minds out to touch others with no connection to the physical world. . .that's truly interesting. Apparently all of the pictures that I've seen from other countries must be wrong. But then, the folks from other countries on this board discussing consumer goods (Transformers) must not exist then, right? Wow, that means more Transformers for Americans in the upcoming holiday season! Yay--- :tfrofl Consumerism rocks, because without it, Transformers would never have existed.

 

Sarcasm chip off:

 

Back on topic, I am thankful for Transformers because it means I get to communicate with people from around the world who I would never have had a reason to talk to, about a subject that we all really enjoy.

 

GASH---interest in a subject, much like education, is all what you make of it. If you choose to be interested in a subject you will be, and if you choose to be bored you will be as well. Not America's problem---

Im thankful that I'm super up to date on almost every fig that I want that's out right now. In fact, I have nothing to buy in stores save for Ani Ultramagnus.

I'm also thankful for G1 fully coming back. Hasbro realises that GIJoe isnt the only characters we dont want to change drastically. So Animated's show/toys & Universe's having nods to every era is so fun for me. Getting to see BW characters mixed in is awesome.

 

Also, I love that MPs and BT/Alts were made while I still cared and not when Im 60.

GASH---interest in a subject, much like education, is all what you make of it. If you choose to be interested in a subject you will be, and if you choose to be bored you will be as well. Not America's problem---

There's not much in the way of myths, legends and what not I'm interested in within American history. The only bit would be whatever Indian/Native Americans etc prefer to be called, and even that's not up my alley...

You gotta remember, the only place I consider living except England is Canada, and seriously, their history isn't spectacular by any means...

You gotta remember, the only place I consider living except England is Canada, and seriously, their history isn't spectacular by any means...

Seven Years War and the War of 1812 FTW!

You gotta remember, the only place I consider living except England is Canada, and seriously, their history isn't spectacular by any means...

Seven Years War and the War of 1812 FTW!

:shrug Classical Era FTW!

GASH: if your US history is a "tad rusty" than how do you know it's dull?

Because that's the reason I haven't brushed up on it :P

 

I mean, seriously, there's not alot that's actually interesting about American hisory... The only bits truly interesting are things like how Rushmore was made. And there's not much history behind that :P

 

Let me put it another way, if you don't know much about US history, how can you say it is dull? Example:

I don't know anything personal about members here and I can say they have bad habits? You can't say they have bad habits without getting to know them first. If you are rusty about US history, you can't really say it is dull.

I'm just thankful to be alive and well.. have a job and a roof over my head. Can't beat that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.