IRON HIDE

xhairs

I'm fond of the Skids idea, too.

I'm not feeling the yellow so much on the tires, but it looks good on the windshield and robot mode head. Love the painted weapon, it draws out a lot of the detail. What color did you use for the waist/upper legs? I'm digging how that color is.

Another question, how did you do leave the bumper down, but still display the chest detail?

I too nervous to touch my Ironhide beyond factory production version. The only thing I've done is gotten rid of his baby blue face with silver and painted his eyes since I didn't like the quality of the light piping.

I'm fond of the Skids idea, too.

I'm not feeling the yellow so much on the tires, but it looks good on the windshield and robot mode head. Love the painted weapon, it draws out a lot of the detail. What color did you use for the waist/upper legs? I'm digging how that color is.

Another question, how did you do leave the bumper down, but still display the chest detail?

thanks guys. AoiJuuni i used bolt gun metal from games workshop. with the chest pice i cut it off from the bumper and glued it on to his chest. so it now is there for good and works with the painted windows. hope this helps.

Can we put all our modded Universe Ironhides in here? I don't want to hijack the thread, but I've made some changes in his transform as well as some paint details. Thx.

sure guys why not the more the merrier. i would love to see everyones mods. im glad everyone digs mine.

Archived