Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreedomGundam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FreedomGundam

  1. Small haul for me today: - WST Dinobots Desert Warrior Snarl (Prototype Ver.) [MISB, from TFSource] Still have not picked up any movie toys yet. :) And I intend to keep it that way for now. :thumb
  2. Small haul for me today: - WST Dinobots Desert Warrior Snarl (Prototype Ver.) [MISB, from TFSource] Still have not picked up any movie toys yet. :) And I intend to keep it that way for now. :thumb
  3. Whee. And yet another morpher/changer for me: - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - Dino Brace (Thundersaurus Morpher) [MISB, from eBay] Managed to nab this one for real cheap on eBay; it'll replace my Thundersaurus Morpher quite nicely. :thumb
  4. Whee. And yet another morpher/changer for me: - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - Dino Brace (Thundersaurus Morpher) [MISB, from eBay] Managed to nab this one for real cheap on eBay; it'll replace my Thundersaurus Morpher quite nicely. :thumb
  5. My haul for today, mostly at Montreal ToyCon 2007: - Marvel Legends 12" Icons - Venom (unmasked variant) [MISB, from Toycon 2007] - (The Return of) Spider-Man #64 - Her Name is Poison [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Amazing Spider-Man #400 - A Death in the Family [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Transformers the Movie 2007 stickers and cup [from Toycon 2007] - Final Fantasy 8 - Griever Pendant knock-off [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Transformers the Movie - 3D Battle-Card Game (1 pack) [MOC, from local TRU] Finally got a couple of Spidey comics that I missed... like 15 years ago. :P I was looking for the regular 12" Icons Venom, but I was only able to find the unmasked variant... :(
  6. My haul for today, mostly at Montreal ToyCon 2007: - Marvel Legends 12" Icons - Venom (unmasked variant) [MISB, from Toycon 2007] - (The Return of) Spider-Man #64 - Her Name is Poison [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Amazing Spider-Man #400 - A Death in the Family [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Transformers the Movie 2007 stickers and cup [from Toycon 2007] - Final Fantasy 8 - Griever Pendant knock-off [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007] - Transformers the Movie - 3D Battle-Card Game (1 pack) [MOC, from local TRU] Finally got a couple of Spidey comics that I missed... like 15 years ago. :P I was looking for the regular 12" Icons Venom, but I was only able to find the unmasked variant... :(
  7. More non-TF stuff for me: - GoGo Sentai Boukenger (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive) - GoGo Changer (... whatever the Mercury Ranger's Morpher is going to be called) [MISB, from eBay] I decided not to wait for the likely butchered Bandai of America version, and bought this off eBay... And a great deal at that too, I think. $26USD shipped to me here in Canada (I see them "normally" on eBay at like $50+shipping).
  8. More non-TF stuff for me: - GoGo Sentai Boukenger (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive) - GoGo Changer (... whatever the Mercury Ranger's Morpher is going to be called) [MISB, from eBay] I decided not to wait for the likely butchered Bandai of America version, and bought this off eBay... And a great deal at that too, I think. $26USD shipped to me here in Canada (I see them "normally" on eBay at like $50+shipping).
  9. With the abundance of Movie toys around, a surprisingly non-TF haul: - Mahou Sentai Magiranger (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Magiking (Titan Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Mahou Sentai Magiranger (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Wolkaiser (Centaurus Wolf Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger (Power Rangers Ninja Storm) - Gourai Changer (Thunder Morpher) [Loose complete, from carbonblue] Very good day for me. :D
  10. With the abundance of Movie toys around, a surprisingly non-TF haul: - Mahou Sentai Magiranger (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Magiking (Titan Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Mahou Sentai Magiranger (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Wolkaiser (Centaurus Wolf Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger (Power Rangers Ninja Storm) - Gourai Changer (Thunder Morpher) [Loose complete, from carbonblue] Very good day for me. :D
  11. Wheee. - Mon-sieur BOME Vol.19 - Yamamoto Isoroku [MOSC, from BBTS] - TF Sports Label - Nike Free 7.0 Convoy [MISB, from BBTS] Man, the Sports Label Convoy is SO much smaller than I expected. And Yamamoto Isoroku is one sexy lady. :D
  12. Wheee. - Mon-sieur BOME Vol.19 - Yamamoto Isoroku [MOSC, from BBTS] - TF Sports Label - Nike Free 7.0 Convoy [MISB, from BBTS] Man, the Sports Label Convoy is SO much smaller than I expected. And Yamamoto Isoroku is one sexy lady. :D
  13. Wheee. - Softimus Prime [from local TRU] He's so cool! And soft. :thumb
  14. Wheee. - Softimus Prime [from local TRU] He's so cool! And soft. :thumb
  15. More and more morphers for me: - Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Thundersaurus Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Wind Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Rescue Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] Too bad this Rescue Morpher came with a Ninja Storm strap... I needed a second Lightspeed strap because the Titanium Morpher I got off eBay a few weeks ago came with a Time Force strap... :S
  16. More and more morphers for me: - Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Thundersaurus Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Wind Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Rescue Morpher [Loose complete, from eBay] Too bad this Rescue Morpher came with a Ninja Storm strap... I needed a second Lightspeed strap because the Titanium Morpher I got off eBay a few weeks ago came with a Time Force strap... :S
  17. Wheee. More non-TF stuff for me today. - Power Rangers SPD - Delta Morpher (actually a PowerRangers-repackaged Dekaranger SP License) [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] - Power Rangers SPD - Patrol Morpher (actually a PowerRangers-repackaged Dekaranger Master License) [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] - Power Rangers SPD - Omega Morpher [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] I'm glad that the 2 main morphers are repackaged Dekaranger henshin changers. They cut out a few modes in the Power Ranger SPD version in each of them. Too bad my Omega Morpher is really a PR SPD one... Still missing a few morphers before I have all of them... :thumb
  18. Wheee. More non-TF stuff for me today. - Power Rangers SPD - Delta Morpher (actually a PowerRangers-repackaged Dekaranger SP License) [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] - Power Rangers SPD - Patrol Morpher (actually a PowerRangers-repackaged Dekaranger Master License) [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] - Power Rangers SPD - Omega Morpher [MISB from eBay seller greattoys-greattoys] I'm glad that the 2 main morphers are repackaged Dekaranger henshin changers. They cut out a few modes in the Power Ranger SPD version in each of them. Too bad my Omega Morpher is really a PR SPD one... Still missing a few morphers before I have all of them... :thumb
  19. These came in Friday for me... - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Gun/Sword & Power Morpher [MIB, from eBay] - Power Rangers Zeo - Gold Zeonizer (only the right (Zeo crystal) side) [Loose, from eBay] FINALLY I have the original Power Morpher for my collection. :D So anyone have the left side of a PR Zeo Gold Zeonizer they could sell me? :thumb
  20. These came in Friday for me... - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Gun/Sword & Power Morpher [MIB, from eBay] - Power Rangers Zeo - Gold Zeonizer (only the right (Zeo crystal) side) [Loose, from eBay] FINALLY I have the original Power Morpher for my collection. :D So anyone have the left side of a PR Zeo Gold Zeonizer they could sell me? :thumb
  21. Package from BBTS for me today... - Revoltech 025 Megatron [MISB, from BBTS] - Revoltech 023 Dangaioh [MISB, from BBTS] - Mon-Sieur Bome Collection Vol.12 - Kaname Chidori and Teletha Testarossa [MISB, from BBTS] - Tele-Beast Wars TM-01 Beast Convoy [MISB, from BBTS] Wheee. More nice poseable Revoltechs. And I've been waiting for Bome's Full Metal Panic set since like... October 2006. :P
  22. Package from BBTS for me today... - Revoltech 025 Megatron [MISB, from BBTS] - Revoltech 023 Dangaioh [MISB, from BBTS] - Mon-Sieur Bome Collection Vol.12 - Kaname Chidori and Teletha Testarossa [MISB, from BBTS] - Tele-Beast Wars TM-01 Beast Convoy [MISB, from BBTS] Wheee. More nice poseable Revoltechs. And I've been waiting for Bome's Full Metal Panic set since like... October 2006. :P
  23. Wheeee. - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 8-inch Action Galaxy Megazord [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Galaxy Megazord Micro Playset [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 8-inch Action Galaxy Megazord [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Deluxe (combining) Galaxy Megazord [Loose, missing left fist, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Transmorpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 5 1/2-inch Talking Pink Galaxy Ranger [Loose, missing weapons, from eBay] - Optimash Prime [MISB, from local Zellers] Optimash Prime is cool. And only $11CDN too! ... This haul must make me look like a Power Rangers Lost Galaxy fanboy... which I'm not. I got the lot on eBay for cheap, and I mainly got it for the Transmorpher. All the rest of the stuff (Megazords and Pink Ranger figure) will go back on eBay soon... unless someone here wants the lot, in which case they should PM me. :thumb
  24. Wheeee. - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 8-inch Action Galaxy Megazord [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Galaxy Megazord Micro Playset [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 8-inch Action Galaxy Megazord [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Deluxe (combining) Galaxy Megazord [Loose, missing left fist, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Transmorpher [Loose complete, from eBay] - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 5 1/2-inch Talking Pink Galaxy Ranger [Loose, missing weapons, from eBay] - Optimash Prime [MISB, from local Zellers] Optimash Prime is cool. And only $11CDN too! ... This haul must make me look like a Power Rangers Lost Galaxy fanboy... which I'm not. I got the lot on eBay for cheap, and I mainly got it for the Transmorpher. All the rest of the stuff (Megazords and Pink Ranger figure) will go back on eBay soon... unless someone here wants the lot, in which case they should PM me. :thumb
  25. siburke939: I believe the reason that there were 2 almost identical threads was that Remy wanted something like the other thread in "TF Toys Discussion", but since he doesn't post outside of "Remy's World", he created his own. I think the only way that merging the 2 into one thread would work is if Remy would be ok with posting his hauls outside of the "Remy's World" section, but it appears that he prefers to keep his own thread in his own forum...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.