Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreedomGundam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FreedomGundam

  1. Got these yesterday: - TF The Movie with transforming Optimus Prime case [MISB, from local HMV] - Soul of Chogokin - GD-99 Aquarion [MIB, from Pascal]
  2. Got these yesterday: - TF The Movie with transforming Optimus Prime case [MISB, from local HMV] - Soul of Chogokin - GD-99 Aquarion [MIB, from Pascal]
  3. Pick up this sucker (get it? "sucker"?... ok, that was lame) 2 weeks ago near Boston: - Transformers Punching Pop - Optimus Prime [from some TRU near Boston] And I finally received this today: - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Astro Galactic Megazord [MIB complete, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]
  4. Yes, and no. :P I paid 10000yen (approximately $90USD) for the Black Gouraisenpuujin, but EMS shipping from Japan costed me almost just as much... :S Here's a listing of Black Megazords: - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Megazord Special Edition / Zyuranger Black Daizyujin (this was the only one available in both the USA and Japan) - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Galactic Astro Megazord (repaint of the PR in Space Astro Megazord, US-exclusive) - Gingaman (PR Lost Galaxy) Black Gingaioh (Black Galaxy Megazord) - GoGoV (PR Lightspeed Rescue) Black Max Victory Robo (Lifeforce Megazord) - Timeranger (PR Time Force) Black TimeRobo Shadow (Black Shadow Force Megazord) - Gaoranger (PR Wild Force) Black GaoKing (Black Wild Force Megazord) - Hurricanger (PR Ninja Storm) Black Gouraisenpuujin (Black Thunder Storm Megazord) - Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) Black Abarenoh (Black Thundersaurus Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made) - Dekaranger (PR SPD) Black Dekaranger Robo (Black Delta Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made) - Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) Black Magiking (Black Titan Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made) - Boukenger (PR Operation Overdrive) Black Ultimate Daibouken (Black Drivemax Ultrazord) The only one that I'm currently missing is the Lightspeed Rescue one, and the Lucky Draws (obviously); I either have them on me, or they're on their way in the mail to me. :D I get them off of Yahoo Auctions Japan, and paying quite a bit for each of them. I WISH I was getting them like normal releases. :D :D :D
  5. "Big" haul for me today (actually, this came in yesterday, but I wasn't home to receive it when they delivered it, so I picked it up from the post office today): - Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (PR Ninja Storm) - GouraiSenpuujin (Thunder Storm Megazord) Black Version [MISB, from Yahoo Auctions via ShoppingMallJapan] Holy crud the combined form is massive; as big as the Supertrain Megazord. Gouraisenpuujin does look kinda random, though: too many parts of different animals all over the place makes him look like some sort of Frankenstein monster; although I'm sure the regular color version's worse in that aspect, as with all combiner mechs...
  6. First haul of November: - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - DX Megazord Special (Black) Edition [Loose complete, from eBay] Some stickers seem to be missing, a couple are peeling slightly, but nothing I can't fix up myself. :thumb
  7. Online auctions such as eBay or Yahoo Auctions Japan (bought via a proxy service like ShoppingMallJapan or Rinkya or something) are your best bet. Either that, or you can join some sentai-related forums, and try your luck in the Buy/Sell/Trade forums there. :thumb
  8. Stuff I've gotten within the last week, wrapping up my hauls for October: - Transformers Robot Replicas Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local TRU] - Transformers Robot Heroes Optimus Prime vs Ravage [MOSC, from local Wal-Mart] - Seijuu Sentai Gingaman - DX Gingaioh Black Version [MIB with stickers unapplied, from local YAJ via SMJ] - Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger - DX Gaoking Black Version [MISB, from local YAJ via SMJ] The black mechs kick ass!!! :D
  9. Stuff I've gotten within the last week, wrapping up my hauls for October: - Transformers Robot Replicas Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local TRU] - Transformers Robot Heroes Optimus Prime vs Ravage [MOSC, from local Wal-Mart] - Seijuu Sentai Gingaman - DX Gingaioh Black Version [MIB with stickers unapplied, from local YAJ via SMJ] - Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger - DX Gaoking Black Version [MISB, from local YAJ via SMJ] The black mechs kick ass!!! :D
  10. I lucked out; I found an auction on Yahoo Japan of one that was a store-display unit, so no sunlight and no playwear; it cost me 10000yen ($85US) before shipping. I believe it retails for 18900yen ($162US), so I guess I got a pretty good deal on it.
  11. Nice big haul for me: - Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) - DX Special Set [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) - Dimenokodon (Dimetrozord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Genseishin Justirisers - Inloader Gant [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Boukenger (PR Operation Overdrive) - Black Ultimate Daibouken (Drivemax Ultrazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Transformers Robot Heroes - Optimus Prime (Matrix) vs Unicron [MOSC, from local Zellers] - Transformers The Movie (2007) HD-DVD set [MOSC, from local FutureShop] The Abaranger Special Set apparently includes Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord), Bakycelonagurusu (Cephalazord), and the 3 SH figures. Everything's in decent shape, but the boxes are kind of battered... Black Ultimate Daibouken (Drivemax Ultrazord) KICKS ASS!! I was never sold on the regular-colored version mainly because of its "Skittles-like" color scheme. But the black one is pure love. :D A few Transformers-related stuff for my collection, and I finally have the last ChouSeiShin changer that I still needed (already have the Gransazer one, the 2 other Justiriser ones, and the 2 Sazer-X ones). :thumb
  12. Nice big haul for me: - Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) - DX Special Set [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) - Dimenokodon (Dimetrozord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Genseishin Justirisers - Inloader Gant [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Boukenger (PR Operation Overdrive) - Black Ultimate Daibouken (Drivemax Ultrazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Transformers Robot Heroes - Optimus Prime (Matrix) vs Unicron [MOSC, from local Zellers] - Transformers The Movie (2007) HD-DVD set [MOSC, from local FutureShop] The Abaranger Special Set apparently includes Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord), Bakycelonagurusu (Cephalazord), and the 3 SH figures. Everything's in decent shape, but the boxes are kind of battered... Black Ultimate Daibouken (Drivemax Ultrazord) KICKS ASS!! I was never sold on the regular-colored version mainly because of its "Skittles-like" color scheme. But the black one is pure love. :D A few Transformers-related stuff for my collection, and I finally have the last ChouSeiShin changer that I still needed (already have the Gransazer one, the 2 other Justiriser ones, and the 2 Sazer-X ones). :thumb
  13. Picked these up Saturday morning, but haven't had time to post until now: - TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Autobot Jazz [MOSC, from local TRU] - TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Arcee [MOSC, from local TRU] I finally found a TRU in my area that restocked first wave Deluxes... I've seen Final Battle Jazz all over the place recently, but while I liked the bigger gun, I didn't like the battle-damaged look. So I nabbed a regular version when I finally found one. And Arcee is a nice one. Still needs a new face/head, though. She looks kinda scary. :P
  14. Picked these up Saturday morning, but haven't had time to post until now: - TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Autobot Jazz [MOSC, from local TRU] - TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Arcee [MOSC, from local TRU] I finally found a TRU in my area that restocked first wave Deluxes... I've seen Final Battle Jazz all over the place recently, but while I liked the bigger gun, I didn't like the battle-damaged look. So I nabbed a regular version when I finally found one. And Arcee is a nice one. Still needs a new face/head, though. She looks kinda scary. :P
  15. Nifty little haul for me today: - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Dragonzord [Loose and incomplete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums] - Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Supertrain Megazord [Loose and 99% complete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums] The Dragonzord is missing the tail tip, handle and codpiece; and the jointed tail part is broken. I just needed another loose Dragonzord for my DragonMegazord formation with my extra loose Megazord. The Supertrain is only missing one of the gold antennae on the blue train (#2), as far as I can tell. And its condition is amazing as well. He's friggin' huge! :D
  16. Are you refering to me, or to carbonblue? If me, I had bought a TF without a box, so now I'm getting a box for it. If him, there was a TF in there; he opened it, took out the toy and was thinking about throwing the box away, but asked if I wanted it. Anyhow, a small haul for me... - Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaRanger Robo (Delta Squad Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ - Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaWing Robo (SWAT Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ - Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaBase Robo (Delta Command Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ Interestingly enough, the seller left some oddities in the storage compartments of the Dekabase (Delta Base): - DragonBall Z - McDonald's Piccolo figure - DragonBall Z - McDonald's Vegeta figure - Pocket Monsters - some Rayquaza figure - Pocket Monsters - some Metagross figure
  17. Small little haul for me today: - Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it! I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.
  18. Small little haul for me today: - Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] - Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue] I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it! I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.
  19. SUPER haul for me today: - Xbox 360 game - Halo 3 Legendary Edition [MISB, from local FutureShop] [Insert listing and pictures of other tokusatsu/sentai toys, mainly lots of Justiriser and Power Rangers Time Force stuff.] - MMPR - Shogun Megazord [Loose complete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums] - TF the Movie 2007 - Barricade [MOSC, from local Zellers] - TF Micron Densetsu - Shockwave [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] I've cut out some of my actual haul, in order to keep this thread mainly TF-oriented. If people are interested in seeing the other toys I got, go check out Remy's "What I bought today" thread.
  20. SUPER haul for me today: - Xbox 360 game - Halo 3 Legendary Edition [MISB, from local FutureShop] - Gen Sei Shin Justirisers - Riser Kageri [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Chou Sei Kantai Sazer-X - Shark Knuckle [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Chou Sei Kantai Sazer-X - Knuckle Cross [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Chou Sei Shin Gransazer - Knuckle Riser [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Gen Sei Shin Justirisers - Kageri Striker [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Gen Sei Shin Justirisers - Inloader Glen [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Gen Sei Shin Justirisers - Inloader Kageri [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Double Vector [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Madan Key Holder Ryugunou Version [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Ultimate Dragon [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Time Emblem [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Time Attach Set [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Time Robo [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Time Shadow [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - MMPR - Shogun Megazord [Loose complete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums] - TF the Movie 2007 - Barricade [MOSC, from local Zellers] - TF Micron Densetsu - Shockwave [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] This is probably the BIGGEST haul I've ever gotten in one day. :thumb
  21. Whohoooo! Large non-TF haul for me today: - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Gouryugun [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Gekiryuken & SHOT Phone [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Madan Knuckle [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Madan Dagger [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Madan Key Holder [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - God Gekiryuken [MIB complete, from YAJ via SMJ] - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Gekiryuken [MIB complete, from YAJ via SMJ] - Capcom vs SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting 2001 Official Guide Book [Loose, from YAJ via SMJ] For those who don't know, "Madan Senki Ryukendo" is a tokusatsu series that aired in 2006 in Japan. Pretty spiffy weapons and costumes. And having played Street Fighter since the beginning, Capcom vs SNK 2 is my absolute most favorite 2-D fighting game. :thumb
  22. Got these yesterday: - 2x TF Movie 2007 - '74 Bumblebee [MOSC, from a fellow TF fan in my city] Finally got these. I passed on them when I did see them in stores, and after I wanted them, I never found them. Oh, and '08 Bumblebee blows this thing out of the water. :D
  23. Got these yesterday: - 2x TF Movie 2007 - '74 Bumblebee [MOSC, from a fellow TF fan in my city] Finally got these. I passed on them when I did see them in stores, and after I wanted them, I never found them. Oh, and '08 Bumblebee blows this thing out of the water. :D
  24. These have probably been done, but I probably wasn't paying attention. :P (I probably should've popped off Bumblebee's legs, but I wasn't going to do that to my precious '08 Bumblebee.) TY Pluffie Puddles meets Optimus Prime! Optimus Duck!
  25. Definitely. I got one in Boston last weekend, and I love the guy. Dropkick also kicks major ass as well. I'm wondering if I should pick up more of these non-movie deluxes... :P
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.