Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreedomGundam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FreedomGundam

  1. Whoohooo. Got some stuff on Friday, and went to Boston this weekend, and picked up some more stuff. :) - Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Battlefleet Megazord [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - Xbox 360 game - Dead Rising [MISB, from a Wal-Mart around Boston] - GameCube game - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [MISB, from a Wal-Mart around Boston] - TRU exclusive 3" Titanium Metallic Optimus Prime & Bumblebee [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Optmus Prime Keychain [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Dropkick [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Longarm [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - Final Fantasy Master Arms - Squall's Gunblade [MISB, from BBTS] - Final Fantasy Master Arms - Seifer's Gunblade [MISB, from BBTS] - Robot Heroes - Movie Optimus Prime vs Blackout [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - Heroes of Cybertron - G1 Bumblebee Keychain [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - Transformers Alternators - Rodimus [MISB, from BBTS] All in all, a very nice haul. Alternators are done, more Prime for my collection, some nice deluxes, cool Final Fantasy weapons. :D
  2. Whoohooo. Got some stuff on Friday, and went to Boston this weekend, and picked up some more stuff. :) - Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Battlefleet Megazord [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - Xbox 360 game - Dead Rising [MISB, from a Wal-Mart around Boston] - GameCube game - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [MISB, from a Wal-Mart around Boston] - TRU exclusive 3" Titanium Metallic Optimus Prime & Bumblebee [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Optmus Prime Keychain [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Dropkick [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - TF The Movie 2007 - Longarm [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - Final Fantasy Master Arms - Squall's Gunblade [MISB, from BBTS] - Final Fantasy Master Arms - Seifer's Gunblade [MISB, from BBTS] - Robot Heroes - Movie Optimus Prime vs Blackout [MISB, from a TRU around Boston] - Heroes of Cybertron - G1 Bumblebee Keychain [MOSC, from a TRU around Boston] - Transformers Alternators - Rodimus [MISB, from BBTS] All in all, a very nice haul. Alternators are done, more Prime for my collection, some nice deluxes, cool Final Fantasy weapons. :D
  3. Yeah, I love the Astro Megazord, because he has a certain... "uniform" look from being made up of a single vehicle. Delta Megazord is generally hard to come by... I was watching an auction on eBay for a loose Delta that ended up at $150 shipped. Loose! (I paid $50 shipped for my MIB one; the whole lot of the 3 mecha costed me $120 shipped)
  4. Whooohoooo! - Power Rangers in Space - DX Delta Megazord [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Power Rangers in Space - DX Astro Megazord [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] - Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - MagiLegend (Manticore Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard] Wow. The seller kept his Space stuff in flawless condition... Out of the two Megazords, only ONE sticker has been applied, on the Astro Megazord, and the sticker sheets are included and everything. DEFINITELY worth whatever I paid for these. :thumb :thumb MagiLegend's nice to look at, but he's a brick. Reminds me of something like PowerMaster Optimus Prime...
  5. Small haul... I got some of this stuff late last week, but I didn't have time to snap a picture until today... - Transformers Optimus Prime X'mas Ornament [MIB (the box is never sealed), from local Carlton Cards] - 6" Titanium Soundwave [MISB, from local Zellers] - Botcon '96 Exclusive Onyx Primal [MIB (the box is never sealed), from eBay] The X'mas ornament is actually quite nice; I'm very impressed at all the detail from MP-01 that they've managed to put on such a small figure. A bit pricey, but highly recommended for the Optimus collector. :thumb I was never planning to pick up the 6" Titanium Soundwave, but when I (finally/suprisingly/unexpectedly) found him in person, his waist-up sculpt impressed me enough to get me to pick him up. His gigantic crotch/diaper, though, is a whole other story entirely. And a nifty exclusive for me. But man, does the packaging look and feel ghetto! :D
  6. Small haul... I got some of this stuff late last week, but I didn't have time to snap a picture until today... - Transformers Optimus Prime X'mas Ornament [MIB (the box is never sealed), from local Carlton Cards] - 6" Titanium Soundwave [MISB, from local Zellers] - Botcon '96 Exclusive Onyx Primal [MIB (the box is never sealed), from eBay] The X'mas ornament is actually quite nice; I'm very impressed at all the detail from MP-01 that they've managed to put on such a small figure. A bit pricey, but highly recommended for the Optimus collector. :thumb I was never planning to pick up the 6" Titanium Soundwave, but when I (finally/suprisingly/unexpectedly) found him in person, his waist-up sculpt impressed me enough to get me to pick him up. His gigantic crotch/diaper, though, is a whole other story entirely. And a nifty exclusive for me. But man, does the packaging look and feel ghetto! :D
  7. Wow. I had no idea there was Real Gear repaints already.
  8. Whoohooooo - TF Movie Target Exclusive Robo-Vision (Voyager) Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay] - TF Encore #01 Convoy [MISB, sort of from eBay] - TF Encore #02 Megatron [MISB, sort of from eBay] - TF The Animated Movie #3 [from a friend] - TF The Animated Movie #4 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #1 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #2 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #3 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #4 [from a friend] Robo-Vision! Encore Prime! Encore Megatron! Whoohoooo! :D My friend bought me those comics months ago... I just got them from him this past weekend. :P
  9. Whoohooooo - TF Movie Target Exclusive Robo-Vision (Voyager) Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay] - TF Encore #01 Convoy [MISB, sort of from eBay] - TF Encore #02 Megatron [MISB, sort of from eBay] - TF The Animated Movie #3 [from a friend] - TF The Animated Movie #4 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #1 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #2 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #3 [from a friend] - TF Movie Prequel #4 [from a friend] Robo-Vision! Encore Prime! Encore Megatron! Whoohoooo! :D My friend bought me those comics months ago... I just got them from him this past weekend. :P
  10. Small haul for me today: - 3" Titanium Optimus Prime 3-pack (Protoform/Truck/Robot) (Target exclusive) [MISB, from fellow TFan plowking] Since I don't collect package variants, and my 3" Titaniums stay MISB anyways, this set gets me all the 3" Titanium Movie Primes in one fell swoop. :) Thanks to plowking for helping me out to get, you rock!!! :thumb :thumb
  11. Small haul for me today: - 3" Titanium Optimus Prime 3-pack (Protoform/Truck/Robot) (Target exclusive) [MISB, from fellow TFan plowking] Since I don't collect package variants, and my 3" Titaniums stay MISB anyways, this set gets me all the 3" Titanium Movie Primes in one fell swoop. :) Thanks to plowking for helping me out to get, you rock!!! :thumb :thumb
  12. Wheee. - Real Gear - Booster X10 [MOSC, from local TRU] - Real Gear - Longview [MOSC, from local TRU] - 2x Real Gear - High Score 100 [MOSC, from local Zellers] - 2x Real Gear - Power Up VT6 [MOSC, from local TRU] Whee. TRU Canada has a sale starting today ($5CDN for each Real Gear). But I had to buy (and pricematch) High Score at Zellers, because TRUs around here don't have the latest wave. At this point, I'm wondering if I should pick up the remaining few that I don't have (the camcorder, digital camera, cellphone, and watch). High Score and Booster (Laserbeak!) are great. My favorite of the bunch. And I know that Power Up VT6 sucks, but I'm a big game console collector, so I figured I'd leave an extra High Score and Power Up with my gaming systems. :thumb
  13. Wheee. - Real Gear - Booster X10 [MOSC, from local TRU] - Real Gear - Longview [MOSC, from local TRU] - 2x Real Gear - High Score 100 [MOSC, from local Zellers] - 2x Real Gear - Power Up VT6 [MOSC, from local TRU] Whee. TRU Canada has a sale starting today ($5CDN for each Real Gear). But I had to buy (and pricematch) High Score at Zellers, because TRUs around here don't have the latest wave. At this point, I'm wondering if I should pick up the remaining few that I don't have (the camcorder, digital camera, cellphone, and watch). High Score and Booster (Laserbeak!) are great. My favorite of the bunch. And I know that Power Up VT6 sucks, but I'm a big game console collector, so I figured I'd leave an extra High Score and Power Up with my gaming systems. :thumb
  14. Whoohooooooooooooooooooooo!!! - TF Movie Voyager-class Optimus Prime [MISB, from local Zellers] Been waiting to find this for a while. Now my non-repaint-tranformable Movie Prime collection is complete (Legends/CyberSlammer/FAB/Voyager/Leader).
  15. Whoohooooooooooooooooooooo!!! - TF Movie Voyager-class Optimus Prime [MISB, from local Zellers] Been waiting to find this for a while. Now my non-repaint-tranformable Movie Prime collection is complete (Legends/CyberSlammer/FAB/Voyager/Leader).
  16. Picked these up on Friday, but didn't have time to post until today... - 2x Deluxe 2008 Bumblebee [MOSC, from local Wal-Mart] My first (and likely among the very few) non-Prime Movie TFs that I got. And he is one KICK-ASS Deluxe figure. :thumb
  17. Picked these up on Friday, but didn't have time to post until today... - 2x Deluxe 2008 Bumblebee [MOSC, from local Wal-Mart] My first (and likely among the very few) non-Prime Movie TFs that I got. And he is one KICK-ASS Deluxe figure. :thumb
  18. Totally small and ridiculous haul for me today: - Transformers Pop Toppers - Optimus Prime [from local TRU] They had the Megatron one as well, but I didn't bother with that one...
  19. Totally small and ridiculous haul for me today: - Transformers Pop Toppers - Optimus Prime [from local TRU] They had the Megatron one as well, but I didn't bother with that one...
  20. Small haul for me today: - Movie Legends Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local Zellers] All I need now is Voyager-class Prime to have all of the mainline transformable Movie Optimus Primes. :thumb
  21. Small haul for me today: - Movie Legends Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local Zellers] All I need now is Voyager-class Prime to have all of the mainline transformable Movie Optimus Primes. :thumb
  22. Whoohooo. - 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart] Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus). He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design: - His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest - His alt mode doesn't hold together too well - His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....
  23. Whoohooo. - 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart] Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus). He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design: - His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest - His alt mode doesn't hold together too well - His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....
  24. Wheee. - Cyber Slammers - Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local TRU] TRU Canada has a sale this week. :thumb
  25. Wheee. - Cyber Slammers - Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local TRU] TRU Canada has a sale this week. :thumb
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.