Everything posted by FreedomGundam
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
The only problem I can see stemming from that is people's "definitions" of TF-only hauls. Would Diaclone and Go-Bots be allowed? KO TFs? What about GIJoe gear, seeing as how there's always some crossover of sorts between GIJoe and Transformers. Most people don't appear to have an issue with GIJoe stuff included here in this hauls thread... Going off on a tangent, I've noticed that this type of discussion starts every time someone posts a large PowerRangers-only haul. Is it something about Power Rangers that sets people off?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I share your view. This discussion seems to come up quite often, it seems. I used to post all my robot-toy related hauls here as well. I figured that, as TF fans, many/most of us might be interested in seeing hauls of other robots like Gundam, Macross, Sentai/PowerRangers, and the like. Seems that my assumptions were wrong, and thus I haven't posted any non-TF haul here in the past year or so. Although my general rule now is that, if my haul includes at least one Transformer or TF-related item, I'll post it here. But that's just me. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Yeah. Finally got this nice piece. - e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource] Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Yeah. Finally got this nice piece. - e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource] Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Small non-TF haul for me today: - Abaranger - (chrome-silver) Dino Plate Guts Set [MISB, from eugenelaba from Rangerboard] - Maisto Assembly Line - 1:24 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept [MISB, from local Zellers] The Abaranger faceplate set is great. Looks gorgeous on display! And while I don't normally buy die-cast cars, I've fallen in love with the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve ever since Takara/Hasbro based GalaxyForce/Cybertron Exillion/HotShot off of this car...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Massive haul for me today: - GameBoy Color game - Tales of Phantasia ~ Narikiri Dungeon [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Transformers Superlink - Terebi Magazine exclusive Black Rodimus Convoy [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Transformers Galaxy Force - Toy's Dream Project Fangwolf Black Version [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - TFC20 - Kup & Wheelie [MISB, from Professor Smooth from Rangerboard] - TFC18 - Soundblaster [MISB, from Professor Smooth from Rangerboard] - Japan Toys R Us exclusive Nucleon Quest SuperConvoy [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GaoRanger - Japan Toys R Us exclusive GaoKnight [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GaoRanger - GaoElephant [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GekiRanger - GongChanger [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GoGoV - Black Max Victory Robo [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Zero no Tsukaima ~ Futatsuki no Kishi - limited edition Louise Bustier white version [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - INO Art Works - Velvet Skin [from Amazon.co.jp] - Happoubi Jin - Sweet Body [from Amazon.co.jp] - Toshihide Sano Art Works - Ripe [from Amazon.co.jp] Weird. Not that I mind the Louise figurine, but I didn't order/buy it. I was supposed to get a Black Robotmasters Lio Convoy... Anyhow, this is my biggest haul of 2008 so far. :D
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Massive haul for me today: - GameBoy Color game - Tales of Phantasia ~ Narikiri Dungeon [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Transformers Superlink - Terebi Magazine exclusive Black Rodimus Convoy [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Transformers Galaxy Force - Toy's Dream Project Fangwolf Black Version [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - TFC20 - Kup & Wheelie [MISB, from Professor Smooth from Rangerboard] - TFC18 - Soundblaster [MISB, from Professor Smooth from Rangerboard] - Japan Toys R Us exclusive Nucleon Quest SuperConvoy [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GaoRanger - Japan Toys R Us exclusive GaoKnight [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GaoRanger - GaoElephant [MIB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GekiRanger - GongChanger [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - GoGoV - Black Max Victory Robo [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - Zero no Tsukaima ~ Futatsuki no Kishi - limited edition Louise Bustier white version [MISB, from Yahoo Japan via ShoppingMallJapan] - INO Art Works - Velvet Skin [from Amazon.co.jp] - Happoubi Jin - Sweet Body [from Amazon.co.jp] - Toshihide Sano Art Works - Ripe [from Amazon.co.jp] Weird. Not that I mind the Louise figurine, but I didn't order/buy it. I was supposed to get a Black Robotmasters Lio Convoy... Anyhow, this is my biggest haul of 2008 so far. :D
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
More stuff for me yesterday: - Movie Legends - Nightwatch Optimus Prime vs Stealth Starscream [MOSC, from local Zellers] - Alternators Nemesis Prime [MIB I guess, from dark_rage from Cybertron.ca] My second Alt Nemesis. And more Optimus Primes to fill my OP collection.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
More stuff for me yesterday: - Movie Legends - Nightwatch Optimus Prime vs Stealth Starscream [MOSC, from local Zellers] - Alternators Nemesis Prime [MIB I guess, from dark_rage from Cybertron.ca] My second Alt Nemesis. And more Optimus Primes to fill my OP collection.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
A single TF as a haul for me yesterday: - Terebi Magazine Exclusive - Galaxy Force - Dark Nitro Convoy [MISB, from eBay] Another sexy black TF for my "Exclusive Black-repaints TF Collection". :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
A single TF as a haul for me yesterday: - Terebi Magazine Exclusive - Galaxy Force - Dark Nitro Convoy [MISB, from eBay] Another sexy black TF for my "Exclusive Black-repaints TF Collection". :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got these yesterday: - Hyper Hobby exclusive: RM-02 Black Beast Megatron [MISB, from eBay] - Choro-Q Transformers: Rodimus Convoy Metallic Version [MIB, from Ruination04 of TFW2005] Another black-special-edition-exclusive TF for my collection. The first of my RM ones as well. And I finally have all six Choro-Q Transformers! Been hunting for this one for almost 2 years now. Whooohooooo!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got these yesterday: - Hyper Hobby exclusive: RM-02 Black Beast Megatron [MISB, from eBay] - Choro-Q Transformers: Rodimus Convoy Metallic Version [MIB, from Ruination04 of TFW2005] Another black-special-edition-exclusive TF for my collection. The first of my RM ones as well. And I finally have all six Choro-Q Transformers! Been hunting for this one for almost 2 years now. Whooohooooo!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Small haul for me today: - Max Factory - 1/6 Kasumi PVC (black special edition) [MISB, from BBTS] - Kamen Rider Hibiki - Disk Animal 07 - Asagiwashi [MISB, from BBTS] Kasumi is one sexy girl, as always. :) I bought the Disk Animal on a whim; I've been curious as to their build for a while now... Never been much of a Kamen Rider follower anyways...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Wheee. - SDCC Exclusive - 6" Titanium Menasor [MISB, from eBay] And my "black exclusives/special editions" gains another in their ranks...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Wheee. - SDCC Exclusive - 6" Titanium Menasor [MISB, from eBay] And my "black exclusives/special editions" gains another in their ranks...
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Small little haul for me today: - Classics Ramjet [MOSC, from local Toys On Fire] - Toy's Dream Project GX-03 Galaxy Force Soundblaster [MISB, from Robogeek28 on TFW2005] GF Soundblaster is so sexy. :) Even though the Classics Ramjet was overpriced, I needed it for a commision kitbash... Oh well.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Small little haul for me today: - Classics Ramjet [MOSC, from local Toys On Fire] - Toy's Dream Project GX-03 Galaxy Force Soundblaster [MISB, from Robogeek28 on TFW2005] GF Soundblaster is so sexy. :) Even though the Classics Ramjet was overpriced, I needed it for a commision kitbash... Oh well.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My first haul of 2008: - RiD - Super Prowl [Loose complete, from Pascal] - Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Transmax Ultrazord [Loose complete, from Pascal] - Classics Grimlock [Loose complete, from theLostSeeker on Cybertron.ca] I needed the Prowl and Grimlock for kitbashes, and since I love my Black Ultimate Daibouken, I found the Transmax version quite cute. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My first haul of 2008: - RiD - Super Prowl [Loose complete, from Pascal] - Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Transmax Ultrazord [Loose complete, from Pascal] - Classics Grimlock [Loose complete, from theLostSeeker on Cybertron.ca] I needed the Prowl and Grimlock for kitbashes, and since I love my Black Ultimate Daibouken, I found the Transmax version quite cute. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My last haul of 2007 came in today: - Get Ride! Amdriver - Neo Board Bisar Sword Dancer [MISB, from YJ via SMJ] - Super Sentai Robo Toy History book [from Amazon.co.jp] - Sano Toshihide Illustrations artbook [from Amazon.co.jp] (I mosaik'd the cover because it may not be suitable for all viewers due to its provocative nature.) - Boin Best Selection artbook [from Amazon.co.jp] - Super Robot Taisen Original Generations Perfect File [from YJ via SMJ] - Hyakujuu Sentai GaoRanger - GaoApe [MISB, from YJ via SMJ] - Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger - DX Saiblade [MISB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Super Famicom version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Black TimeRobo+TimeShadow boxset [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Get Ride! Amdriver - Amdriver Jenus ZEAM [MISB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Eternia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ] - Tales of Symphonia (Japanese PS2 version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
A non-toy haul for me today: - sCRYed - Complete Collection [MISB, from Deep Discount] - Beast Machines - The Complete Series [MISB, from Deep Discount] - Shinkon Gattai Goddanar - Complete Collection [MISB, from Deep Discount] Sweetness. I finally have the Beast Machines DVDs. And some of my favorite anime series too. :D
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
A non-toy haul for me today: - sCRYed - Complete Collection [MISB, from Deep Discount] - Beast Machines - The Complete Series [MISB, from Deep Discount] - Shinkon Gattai Goddanar - Complete Collection [MISB, from Deep Discount] Sweetness. I finally have the Beast Machines DVDs. And some of my favorite anime series too. :D
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Neat little haul for me today: - eHobby RM-17 Victory Saber Black version giftset [MISB, from TFSource] - Encore Soundwave [MISB, from TFSource] TFSource had a sale on the eHobby Victory Saber set, and I can't resist black recolors... The Encore Soundwave isn't actually for me, though. :)
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Neat little haul for me today: - eHobby RM-17 Victory Saber Black version giftset [MISB, from TFSource] - Encore Soundwave [MISB, from TFSource] TFSource had a sale on the eHobby Victory Saber set, and I can't resist black recolors... The Encore Soundwave isn't actually for me, though. :)







