Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreedomGundam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FreedomGundam

  1. Whooohooooo - Transformers Music Label - Soundwave (Blaster Black Version) [MISB, from ebay] Wheee. Another "Soundblaster" for my collection. :) I'm kinda bugged that the chest-plate wasn't molded in black, though...
  2. Whooohooooo - Transformers Music Label - Soundwave (Blaster Black Version) [MISB, from ebay] Wheee. Another "Soundblaster" for my collection. :) I'm kinda bugged that the chest-plate wasn't molded in black, though...
  3. Finally got my set! - WST Dinorobots - Bombardier Swoop [MISB, from TFSource] - WST Dinorobots - Jungle Warrior Sludge [MISB, from TFSource] The set is finally complete!... Wait not yet. They need to give us a Sludge recolor so that we can have 2 full sets of five Dinobots... My Stocking Stuffer 2007 green Grimlock wishes that he was born a Sludge...
  4. Finally got my set! - WST Dinorobots - Bombardier Swoop [MISB, from TFSource] - WST Dinorobots - Jungle Warrior Sludge [MISB, from TFSource] The set is finally complete!... Wait not yet. They need to give us a Sludge recolor so that we can have 2 full sets of five Dinobots... My Stocking Stuffer 2007 green Grimlock wishes that he was born a Sludge...
  5. A nice package came to me this morning at the office: - Kamen Rider 555 - henshin belt DX Psyga Driver [MIB, from DaiShiRio of Rangerboard] My second henshin belt (already got the Faiz one). Now to just wait until my loot from SMJ arrives, and I'll have all of the KR555 belts. :)
  6. Small haul for me today: - Legends of Cybertron - Sunstorm [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] - SDCC 2005 exclusive - Legends of Cybertron Skywarp [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] - Botcon 2005 exclusive - Legends of Cybertron Ramjet [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] I'm a sucker for the Cybertron jet design. I actually think it's the coolest of all Starscreams/Ramjets/Skywarps/etc. And now my Legends of Cybertron collection is complete! Now I can finally take pictures like these!
  7. Small haul for me today: - Legends of Cybertron - Sunstorm [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] - SDCC 2005 exclusive - Legends of Cybertron Skywarp [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] - Botcon 2005 exclusive - Legends of Cybertron Ramjet [Loose complete, from djphlipz from TFW2005] I'm a sucker for the Cybertron jet design. I actually think it's the coolest of all Starscreams/Ramjets/Skywarps/etc. And now my Legends of Cybertron collection is complete! Now I can finally take pictures like these!
  8. Small non-TF haul today: - Power Rangers Super Legends - Lord Zedd [MOSC, from eBay] - Power Rangers Super Legends - Green Ranger [MOSC, from eBay] Finally got the 2 chase figures. I'm not an action-figure-collector, but these were cool. Plus they're chase figures. :D
  9. Not TF-related, but still has transformable vehicles and stuff (sorta like how M.A.S.K. was and stuff) - EX Amdriver Set - NeoAmdriver Jenus Clear Blue ver. [MISB, from eBay] Finally have the last Amdriver Jenus figure that I was on the lookout for. :)
  10. Whoohooooo! Finally! - TF Galaxy Force - Starscream [MIB, from Metrotitan of Cybertron.ca] Thanks to Metrotitan, I finally got one of the TFs that I've been searching for for a very long time, for a great price too. Hasbro was really stupid not to release this mould in this color scheme in North America... The red-ish Voyager Starscream in the 2-pack with Vector Prime is cool, but not GF Starscream cool. :) And I know I normally only post 1 picture per haul, but this guy's so cool I had to take a few more snapshots:
  11. Whoohooooo! Finally! - TF Galaxy Force - Starscream [MIB, from Metrotitan of Cybertron.ca] Thanks to Metrotitan, I finally got one of the TFs that I've been searching for for a very long time, for a great price too. Hasbro was really stupid not to release this mould in this color scheme in North America... The red-ish Voyager Starscream in the 2-pack with Vector Prime is cool, but not GF Starscream cool. :) And I know I normally only post 1 picture per haul, but this guy's so cool I had to take a few more snapshots:
  12. Whoohooooo: - Kamen Rider 555 - DX Faiz Driver [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Kamen Rider 555 - DX Faiz Axel [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Kamen Rider 555 - DX Faiz Gear Box set, Toys R Us exclusive blue version [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ] - Toshihide Sano artbooks - All About G.j? [MISP, from Amazon.co.jp] My first set of Kamen Rider merchandise. I never cared much for Kamen Rider, but a buddy of mine got me hooked on Kamen Rider 555. And the "All About G.j?" artbook is the last of the available Toshihide Sano artbooks that I needed; I have his two other ones. :)
  13. Small haul for me today: - WST Dinorobots - WST Stocking Stuffer Campaign 2007 [MISB, from TFSource] - TF Beast Wars - The Ascending (trade paperback) [from a local comic book store] Yay! More WST Dinobots for me!
  14. Small haul for me today: - WST Dinorobots - WST Stocking Stuffer Campaign 2007 [MISB, from TFSource] - TF Beast Wars - The Ascending (trade paperback) [from a local comic book store] Yay! More WST Dinobots for me!
  15. Another small haul. Well, not so small, but still cool. - e-Hobby exclusive - Magnificus & Ga'mede [MISB, from eBay] - Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero ~Endless Waltz version~ [MISB, a present from a good friend of mine[/i]] Another black-special-edition TF for me! And that's my second MG Wing Zero Custom; my friend got me one without knowing that I already bought one 2 years ago. Oh well, no complaints from me. :)
  16. Another small haul. Well, not so small, but still cool. - e-Hobby exclusive - Magnificus & Ga'mede [MISB, from eBay] - Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero ~Endless Waltz version~ [MISB, a present from a good friend of mine[/i]] Another black-special-edition TF for me! And that's my second MG Wing Zero Custom; my friend got me one without knowing that I already bought one 2 years ago. Oh well, no complaints from me. :)
  17. I don't think there'd be any problem with the die-cast on it; it's pretty much just on the legs and torso. Think MP Prime. And the joints on the thing (at least on mine) are as tight as a... well... let's just say they're very tight. ;) And adding to the fact that he's tiny, there's very little the weight of the die-cast can do to the joints at that scale.
  18. Definitely. I have THS-01, THS-02, and THS-02B, and all are highly recommended. If you already had THS-02 (regular), I dunno if the black color scheme and extra heads/guns would be worth it for you; but then again, if you had THS-02, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to decide whether or not you would want THS-02B. I have yet to put my two THS-02 (regular/black) side-by-side for a comparison, though, so I can't say for sure... but the Black version looks uber-sexy on its own, at least (I have a thing for black-special-editions). The box art itself is worth it alone. :D
  19. Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection: - Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose] - Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose] More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)
  20. Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection: - Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose] - Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose] More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)
  21. C'mon dude, you could've at least taken a picture of that haul... :tflaugh
  22. More of a "haul for the week": - Friend Shop Limited Edition - Revoltech Kuro [MISB, from eBay] - Revoltech 035 - Black Getter [MISB, from eBay] - TFTM2007 - First Strike Optimus Prime [MISB, from local Wal-Mart] Wheee! Black Special Edition Repaints of Revoltech characters! And First Strike Prime looks really nice. My third of the Voyager Prime mould (still need the battle-damaged version).
  23. More of a "haul for the week": - Friend Shop Limited Edition - Revoltech Kuro [MISB, from eBay] - Revoltech 035 - Black Getter [MISB, from eBay] - TFTM2007 - First Strike Optimus Prime [MISB, from local Wal-Mart] Wheee! Black Special Edition Repaints of Revoltech characters! And First Strike Prime looks really nice. My third of the Voyager Prime mould (still need the battle-damaged version).
  24. what do you think about it? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I have THS2 all ready so I'm only really getting it for the G2 parts and the kick ass box I've opened the box to check him out, but I haven't actually taken him out of the tray. :D He does look cool, though. I have yet to place him next to my regular THS-02 for a direct comparison, but I did wish it was more of a Nemesis Prime (with Decepticon emblems and stuff) rather than just a black-colored Optimus. I don't care much for the G2 heads, but the launcher-guns are cool. And the box art does kick ass on so many levels. I just wished it came with a flap-window-box like the other Hybrid Styles did...
  25. I think both are very valid points. I tend to lean towards what Kurosaki Ichigo said; while I might not be into a particular toyline at the moment, someone's pictures of their hauls might get me started on something new. On the other hand, I probably speak for the majority when I say that I'm likely not interested in anyone's My Little Pony hauls. I personally don't care much for Star Wars; GIJoe is fine by me; and I since I only buy Power Ranger Megazords (no figures for me), I figured big combiner/transformable robots would be fine. I do understand that there are some that don't care about non-TF merchandise, which is why I only post here if there's a TF item in my haul; if by some chance I got a Fort Max the same day as a scantily-clad anime girl, both will get posted (mainly because I use the same "haul" picture on multiple forums). At least that way, those who want to oogle at the anime-chick could do so, but the majority of viewers can drool at a Fort Max if that's what they want. ;)
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.