Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DesslokOfGamilon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DesslokOfGamilon

  1. Although I’d love to see Monstructor/Dinoking, LioKaiser should be the next as it’s CW mold was only better than Menasor, who’s been redone.
  2. I know it’s a core class and not to expect too much, but instead of choosing to get either bot or alt mode right, they chose neither
  3. I’m voting MP Arcee because I do believe this one is the best out there, but I acknowledge that the price point is a bit much for most collectors. If there was no MP, I’d have to go with Takara Legends Arcee. It had the best mold of the smaller versions, and the colors were better, as there were no jarring black bits. I’m finding it hard to believe that anyone would vote for the Earthrise mold, as the alt mode is a bar of soap
  4. I have tons of the Origin Bumblebees around me, but I haven’t seen any of the Worlds Collide packs. All I wanted was a Fangry. Just 1 Fangry.
  5. Deszaras would be the best case scenario, but a decent LioKaiser or a Victory Leo to interact with MP Star Saber wouldn’t be bad either. There really isn’t anything bad that could come out of Victory, except maybe a 6 inch Jan figure
  6. Anyone that wants to go in with me on that Nemesis Primal set, let me know. I only want Fangry, the others are all yours
  7. This could have been a 10/10, but why did they do that to the teeth?
  8. I can get used to the eyes on Gnaw after looking at a few pics of the sharkticons in the movie, but those teeth are all wrong. I’m kind of let down, this was the one I was really looking forward to
  9. When does this go into effect, and will this affect pre-orders? I’m not excited about spending another $50 to get the Ark and Black Zarak
  10. A couple of things here- sharkticons are soon to be a traded commodity, and why is Daniel in the Quintessa scene when he was on Junkion?
  11. It’s a promo item, sent to media- websites and YouTubers were on the short list
  12. $700 is way too steep. Also, Jay and Silent Bob? Were Martin and Lewis or George and Gracie not available?
  13. If this is the breakdown, I’d be willing to pick it up on my redcard and split it with someone (all I’d want is Pipes)
  14. Ordered immediately. I’m far more excited about this than Unicron
  15. I’m hoping that it’s mistransformed. The part that connects the barrel to the arm shouldn’t be there. Hopefully, it can be removed
  16. I’m really confused by this one. Why would I want a sword that came with Energon Megatron on Super Megatron?
  17. Maybe it’s me, but I wouldn’t be making it known that I sell educational toys for preschoolers if I was stating that 1984 + 35 = 2021
  18. Anyone else getting a GI Joe Manimals vibe from the Allicon?
  19. I really hope they extend the deadline. I just need a little more time to liquidate some things on ebay
  20. I’m a little underwhelmed. I expected something we hadn’t seen yet, or maybe just the title for what comes after Siege...
  21. I hope there’s 7999 people other than me getting this. I was going to get MP-44, but this is waaaay better. By the way, anyone want to buy a Cobra Terror Drome?
  22. Well this is a must buy. The only thing that could make this better would be to include their micromasters
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.