Transformers Generations Ravage, Nemesis Primal, Fangry, More

BaCon

Lots of leaked images just in from Asia. The images more or less tell us what's on the way. The big news is the WFC "Covert Agent Ravage/Decepticons Forever Ravage" set. While it is way late in the show to be rolling this out, it looks like an all-new mold not a Cheetor repaint for once. The set also includes a G1 Ravage tapebot reissue and various weapons accessories.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

%20Transformers%20Generations%20Nemesis%

1 minute ago, BenD said:

It looks to me like that Ravage is just a non-transforming action figure.  

That would be so lame. Glad I already have the TransArt Agent, its nicer than this one IMO.

Mystery solved with the alt mode being revealed as Cheetor repaint. UGH, what a disaster trying to make a TM figure from the Wave 1 design. Easy PASS for me.

Transformers Generations WFC Ravage In-Hand Images Reveal Cheetor Remold (2).jpg

Transformers Generations WFC Ravage In-Hand Images Reveal Cheetor Remold (1).jpg

in the alt mode picture, could that be tigatron in the background?

I like the look of this figure. I do not have cheetor, so I do not know the mold issues. The feet do look a little odd. Too bad he is an exclusive though. We shall see how hard he is to get at msrp.