Vote The Best Custom Transformer of October!!!

STPrime

Best Custom Transformers of the Month  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Please place your vote for the best custom from the list below:

• Jin Saotome - Megatron Tank
    • Mampy - Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime
    • grayfox - Animated Cy-kill
    • Frenzy_Rumble's Fortress Maximus

Okay kids, the nominations are IN! Please take a moment to vote on your choice for the best custom of the month. Congratulations to all the nominees:

1. Jin Saotome - Megatron Tank

2. Mampy - Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime

3. grayfox - Animated Cy-kill

4. Frenzy_Rumble's Fortress Maximus

Best of luck to everyone!

Transformers Garage is giving an award and prize for the best custom / kitbash each month. What's way cool is the best projects will be nominated and voted on by you the members. The winning custom and mechanic will be featured here on TFormers.com and get a $25 gift card from BigBadToyStore.com or Amazon

Remember for next month guys, YOU CAN'T NOMINATE YOURSELF. :tflaugh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good luck guys! Wish I could have entered my Stunticons/Menasor, but the gallery was never posted to the correct forum for some reason.

that's not the problem. you just can't nominate for yourself.

I know, but any idea why that never made it to the customs section, yet other gallerys I submitted did?

Personally, I've gotten a lot better feedback about Menasor than FM, and I'd like to hope it would have been nominated if seen.

EDIT: kinda new to the new forums and contests, etc. Not really sure about the details. I would think October's custom of the month would be a custom submitted to the forums in october? ...see how lost I am ;)

Also, how long is the voting period?

Movie Optimus sucks.... no matter what you do with it (looks like a good job... but the design sucks from the begining). And Cy-Kill (or however you spell it)... nothing like turning a cool figure (like Oil Slick) into a gay figure... sorry but the getting rid of the Ram Skull, Mr. Freeze helmet and giving it an anti-asthetic paint job does nothing for me. Megatron looks good, but not nearly as crisp & clean as Fortress. Guess you know where my vote goes!

Archived