Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a hunch that Arcee's vehicle mode is gonna be a retooled Blurr. Of all the characters gettin' toys, I think Blurr's alt mode would serve Arcee better then any other. Its just a hunch of course tho.

I am so gonna fill up Wreck-Gar's backpack up with garbage!

I really hope Wasp isnt a repaint of Bumblebee. Considering he never went to earth a police car Wasp just wouldnt seem nearly as cool as a Cybertron mode Wasp. If they put a Cybertron mode Wasp out then they could easily redeco it into Cyb mode BB and Cliffjumper. Get on it Hasbro!

And I too hope that Shockwave has some kind of feature in robot mode to make him look like Longarm. Thatd be total win!

:pics

:pfx

But good news none the less. :mehappy

Looking forward to seeing all of em in the weeks to come.

What about the Constructicons?

Whenever Hasbro gets around to it I hope both Decepts receive the voyager treatment.

um.. this news is WAY late.

And I too hope that Shockwave has some kind of feature in robot mode to make him look like Longarm. Thatd be total win!

why would you want to compromise shockwaves modes to have him look like long arm... stupid idea if you ask me.

More to add to the want list. :D

Archived