Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

My only complaint: No Blitzwing in the voyager set? WTF??!?! How long do we have to wait?!?!
i know they have had him in box and everything on ebay (evilbay) for about 2 months and the preorder lists for next month on bbts... http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

But i have been dying to get this guy and still not in the u.s. i refuse to buy him on evilbay because when i pay twice as much for him and wait forever, then when he shows up he would be getting released in the u.s! http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-2008-Anim...idZp1638Q2em124

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm...kinda what I expected...not that big a surprise. The one thing that gets me thinking is how Hasbro will handle all those Starscream clones/Seekers. Will they even do all of them? If they did, they'd have to spread 'em out over several waves. I wouldn't doubt if some got the ol' store exclusive treatment or get released at Botcon.

My only complaint: No Blitzwing in the voyager set? WTF??!?! How long do we have to wait?!?!

No intention to brag, seriously, but I've got him since like last month for US$40 includes fast shipping, and I'm on Indonesia. :shrug :shrug :shrug

eh you aren't bragging. YOU'RE the one who paid double his retail price after all, something i cant and wont do.

I'd rather wait, but I'd love to know when to expect him out

however, Blurr and shockwave will more than keep me preoccupied until then :tftongue

um.. this news is WAY late.

And I too hope that Shockwave has some kind of feature in robot mode to make him look like Longarm. Thatd be total win!

why would you want to compromise shockwaves modes to have him look like long arm... stupid idea if you ask me.

Can I request to the authority to ban this guy?

oh right.. because i said that this news is over a month old, and i had an opinion.. i should get banned right? just because i'd rather have a shockwave figure that is an actual SHOCKWAVE figure, and not a long-wave figure.. i should be banned?

jesus.

and i'm being "watched" ..

real cool.

wouldn't it be funny if the rest of the animated seekers were botcon exclusives.. haha.

MOST of this news was old but NO your wrong, there IS new news man, Arcee confrimation is news along with Shcokwave. And their scales. All we heard about @ BotCon was that "just cuz we dont know about it, doesnt mean it isnt in the process" about Arcee. So try to get your facts strait before you insult ppl please. Anyways, about the Leader Lugnut over a, say, Constructicon? I think i go for most when i say NO! :P

Someday Lugnut, someday...

On the subject of Shockwave though, what little we saw of his animated design didn't give me too much hope for a great figure. His pathetic little claw hands and tank tread arms just don't scream Shockwave. Frankly I think Lugnut's design would be a more accurate incarnation. I mean how about at least a gun arm Hasbro!

post-3963-1215472385_thumb.jpg

Someday Lugnut, someday...

On the subject of Shockwave though, what little we saw of his animated design didn't give me too much hope for a great figure. His pathetic little claw hands and tank tread arms just don't scream Shockwave. Frankly I think Lugnut's design would be a more accurate incarnation. I mean how about at least a gun arm Hasbro!

We havent seen much of him on the cartoon yet and we havent seen ANY of him as the toy, so i wouldnt put your mouth where your shoe is just yet. Season 3 will show more of him im sure, as there is no one to command the Decepticons at the momment. Maybe he will take command. *doubts it but meh* Shockwave has shape changing abilitys, so im SURE he can transform his hands into guns, or A gun. So not to worry Simirillion, he probably will ;)

Mmmm...kinda what I expected...not that big a surprise. The one thing that gets me thinking is how Hasbro will handle all those Starscream clones/Seekers. Will they even do all of them? If they did, they'd have to spread 'em out over several waves. I wouldn't doubt if some got the ol' store exclusive treatment or get released at Botcon.

Whatever they do, you can bet we won't see an Animated Thundercracker...well, maybe an exclusive that's over a hundred buckeroos! You know, Hasbro has this unspoken law that you can't have a complete seeker set without paying a fortune for it!

Oh also...really wish the Constructicons were on this list! Maybe Hasbro's having a tough time figuring out whether they should be G2 yellow or G1 green (notice in the season finale, they turn G1 green w/red eyes after their 'initiation'!).

Somehow, I doubt there's any doubt in Hasbro's mind what they're going to do with the Constructicons. They're going to be green.

As for Thundercracker... we have him. He was released as Voyager Starscream, but that's Thundercracker.

Archived