Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

newbie question

Recommended Posts

jetfire is extremely ugly, he has no neck in robot mode

i keep him as pants for ironhide

 

magnus is crap, but rare crap, so im buyin him also from WRX

i so far have every energon toy save tidal wave and landmine

 

prime i didnt like too much, but the reason he's fat is cuz his arms and legs are just too small compared to his body

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jetfire is extremely ugly, he has no neck in robot mode

i keep him as pants for ironhide

 

magnus is crap, but rare crap, so im buyin him also from WRX

i so far have every energon toy save tidal wave and landmine

 

prime i didnt like too much, but the reason he's fat is cuz his arms and legs are just too small compared to his body

Oh, yeah.. Tidalwave.. no sure on him, either.

 

I've got Landmine in layway with Armada 'Cron (in Energon box) and Universe Depth Charge.

 

Energon Prime is fat because everything that isn't robot is folded up around his frickin' mid-section.

 

But, once I have an extra bendy Armada Prime, and they release a bendy e-Prime here, imma kitbash 'em. :D

 

Armada's legs on Energon, and see if I can do something about his girth. Even if I can't, the legs will be a HUGE improvement. :thumb

magnus is crap, but rare crap, so im buyin him also from WRX

You're an odd fella. I thought you liked him. :)

you kidding? overload mold is a solid brick, the colors i like, the body is a brick, he dropped from the top of my stairs and hit a shoe at the bottom, no paint loss, no damage, shoe is starting to wear out but thats besides the point

 

the colors i like though, he's gonna be a MISB one, along tidal wave

RFB! RFB! :D

 

Psst. Free Tidal Wave, he is the cool. ;)

Hi! welcome to the wonderful world of Transformers! To your question:

 

There are many incarnations of the Tfs. I will give you the names of the various shows/toy lines tthat were available in the USA/Europe, in OUR Chronological order. here goes:

 

G1. Generation One. the original Tfs. Tv show, comics etc. Dreamwave is currently making its own alternate G1 comic, so that all the different Tf stories can "flow together".

 

G2 - Generation 2. The old toys in new paint schemes. There was a nice "alternate reality" story line in the comics. No Tv Show.

 

Beast wars - TFs turned into "living" animals. TV show. Soon to be made comic.

 

Machine wars- a toy only concept. repainted g1/G2 figs. No show.

 

Beast machines - The sequel to beast wars. the Tfs return to cybertron.

 

RID- Robots in disguise - A remake of a japanese show called "car Robots". Its an alternate telling of the G1 cartoon, but this time its set in the year 2000/2001. Some have said its the same continuity as g1 or Beast wars.

 

Transtech-Never made it off the ground and exists today only as production sketches. Some toy designs made it into energon (see below)

 

Armada- An alternate reality where Tf and a new race, the Minicons live. Armada, through the comics has "crossed over" to the origianl G1 continuity.

 

Energon- the current sequel to Armada. still alternate!

 

Go to www.transformers.com for a links to some official info regarding RID and other shows.

OK! Let the Blasphimy begin!

 

I am a huge fan of the G1 series always have always will. Beast Wars was good, got much better after they found the Arc. So I loved it. Just never understood how megatron was only as big as prime's head is he was a ful sized T-Rex. But Loved it. The toys were awsome!

 

Beast Machine, Unbeleavably Awsome!! The way of tying orgainic and tech together was great it was like the transformers we knew had evoloved to a new plain of exsistance. Only problem, the end. THEY TURNED CYBERTRON INTO EARTH!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! BLASPHIMERS!!!!!!!! The toys were ok.

 

As for RID I watched about the equivlent of one episode. I could only get through 1/2 an episode a piece before I had to turn it off. First off my BIGGEST problem. Prime and Magnes are NOT the Cybertron Brothers. That is Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. :tfmad The toys were horrible. *Cept for Bruticus :tftounge *

 

Armarda was ok I just hated the Ginu Force aka Power Ranger acting in it. moved too slowly for me. PLus the kids annoyed the hell outta me. As for the toys, Seekers and Unicron are good, Rest blew chunks. Prime doesn't even fit together accurately he falls apart at the drop of a hat that's why I'm selling it :tfpuke

 

Finally Energon. For the little I've seen it shows promise. at least there are actual battles. The toys look awsome but are still cheaply made. No imagination.

 

So to recap!

 

G1 I give :thumb :thumb :thumb

Beast Wars I give :thumb :thumb :thumb

Beast Machines I give :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb *Cept the ending :tdown *

RID I give :wtf :eek :tfpuke

Armada I give :thumb

Energon I give :thumb :thumb

Prime and magnus? Not brothers...They are in the Dreamwave G1 continuity, arnt they?

Prime and magnus? Not brothers...They are in the Dreamwave G1 continuity, arnt they?

In the comic, yes but originally the cybertron brothers were Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Magnes wasn't even thought of back then.

 

Doesn't anyone remember the original G1 Caretoon series?

yes, I remember. They never referred to each other as brothers, that started with RID. And now Sunstorm is referring to Starscream as brother.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.