Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review of Animated Deluxe SOUNDWAVE

Recommended Posts

My EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review of Transformers Animated Deluxe Soundwave!Showing off the Cool Alt Mode, Transformation, Features like the Leaserbeak Guitar, and Size Comparison to G1 Soundwave, Premium Movie Barricade, Henkei Classics Deluxe Astrotrain, and Animated Deluxe Cybetron Mode Optimus Prime.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kid9fPV_Ta0 I LOVE THIS FIGURE!Cool Alt Mode, AWESOME Robot Mode, Very G1 Inspired, I love The Laserbeak Guitar! CRAZY TRICKY Transformation for the legs. Photo12.jpgPhoto13.jpgPhoto14.jpgPhoto15.jpgPhoto16.jpgPhoto23.jpgPhoto11.jpg

Nice. What's the deal with the huge Laserbeak though? While it's cool that the fig can rock out on the guitar (I guess,) I'd rather have a smaller guitar more in scale with the vehicle that would stow away inside the alt mode and that can transform into a Laserbeak that would be able to perch on Soundwave's forearm or shoulder. The huge guitar must be explained in a future episode or something.

The giant guitar might be an advertisement, like the giant hat on the NAPA Auto Parts trucks, or various other giant "mascot" displays on certain busines vehicles. Maybe Animated Soundwave has a day job at a guitar shop...

What are those big knobs on Laserbeak's wings for? Do they go up to eleven?

 

 

And there is the comment of the day. :tfgrin

 

 

Oh, and SW? :awsum

  • Author
What are those big knobs on Laserbeak's wings for? Do they go up to eleven?

 

Yea they are volume knobs and they go up to 1,984 ;)

What are those big knobs on Laserbeak's wings for? Do they go up to eleven?

 

Yea they are volume knobs and they go up to 1,984 ;)

 

 

wow that one went right over your head didn't it?

Awesome ... so getting these guys..

 

Although I thought of something that would of made Soundwave better in seeing this.. wouldn't it be awesome if Hasbro made the bright blue-ish teal that kind of plastic that glows in the dark? :tfgrin

With no appearances of Soundwave for two seasons, I'm starting to believe that Laserbeak is just only toy-wise character, won't be on the show, but well, I could be wrong at this point.

Sean, thanks for another informative video review. By what you're showing in you vid, while it does look like SW has really good paint apps on him, there is not much painted detail. I'm not too bum out though, since these are supposed to be "animated" figs; I'm glad that I'm dedicated some shelf space to them. Btw, does he have the same kind leg problem as Cybertron SW? Looked like they like to bend...

 

Oh, a few comments on your review. Personally, I preferred your old, TF sounded, matrix animation opening better then the current one. I know you want to show off your matrix statue though. Also, that little bit that you did in the beginning of the video, I was scared for a sec that you were gonna do the whole video in that voice...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.