Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Garbage In, Garbage Out"

Recommended Posts

Spike approaches the Autobots; turns out he's a Sumdac engineer

He is one, hence Daniel going to Sari's birthday (compulsory for employees children ;))

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode was full of lol imho. Wreckgar is a friggin spaz... and he's a GARBAGE TRUCK .. :eek high fives for the design team for doing something unique for once!

My 7-year old cracked up the whole way through the episode.

 

I thought it was a pretty good episode, too.

We watched it on Saturday (me and the boys, that is). I loved Weird Al, and all the references to TF:TM were fun and unexpected in their frequency. ("I am Wreck-Gar! I dare to be stupid!") I was a little sad at the end :redface when I thought he'd been blown up. I would have preferred it to end that way, but I know it's a cartoon and you don't really do stuff like that in kids' shows.

 

I also liked how he had flies constantly buzzing around him.

Since we've gotten Animated Arcee, Ultra Magnus, and Wreck-Gar, I demand we get an Animated Springer and Hot Rod and/or Rodimus before all is said and done.

 

G1 Season 3 is cool again.

It never stopped being cool! to me

 

I'm so very very down with TF:TM characters showing up in Animated, but so far they've skirted the edges of it. I would love to see some Galvatron / Rodimus Prime / Cyclonus / Scourge luvvin'.

 

take that as you will

this was truely a great eps. loved wreck-gar, all of the G1 refs. i cant wait til wreck gar joins the team permently...comedy riot!!

I also liked how he had flies constantly buzzing around him.

 

Yeah, I thought that was a nice touch...

This ep was fantastic. From having Weird Al as the voice of Wreck-Gar (a great, slightly round-about tribute to the movie), to all the various references to the original movie, to the fact that the ep was just fun even without those things, to the alt-mode as a garbage truck...I pretty much loved every single moment of it.

 

Have we seen any pics of the Wreck-Gar toy yet? I couldn't find any, but I definitely want it. :D

 

Here's hoping he comes back soon!

Since we've gotten Animated Arcee, Ultra Magnus, and Wreck-Gar, I demand we get an Animated Springer and Hot Rod and/or Rodimus before all is said and done.

 

G1 Season 3 is cool again.

 

Rodimus is rumored for next season, which is only three or four episodes away.

 

As for Springer... Something just hit me.

 

Would he be the Anti-Blitzwing?

 

So far, the one triple changer we have has multiple personalities. They'd probably have to decide whether to carry that over for Springer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.