Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 BotCon - Target Exclusive Comic 2-Packs

Recommended Posts

Ratbat_Robot__scaled_100.jpg
Cincinnati, Ohio – In a panel at BotCon Saturday, the Hasbro team unveiled 2 exclusive action figure comic packs available only at Target later this fall. Each of the two sets is themed around a comic book battle and includes a Deluxe figure, a Voyager figure and the comic that inspired the pack. Read More
Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will buy all thank you!

Hey Hasbro, I've got a CRAZY idea!

 

 

 

 

Wait for it...

 

 

 

 

...How about just releasing Voyager Starscream in the US instead of a bunch of repaints?

I want Roadbuster, but not Dirge...damn.

I'm really digging that Dirge repaint of Starscream. Also, it's great to see Roadbuster cleaned up over the proto one in the display case at BC with the knockoffish colors (green tires!)

I'm really digging that Dirge repaint of Starscream. Also, it's great to see Roadbuster cleaned up over the proto one in the display case at BC with the knockoffish colors (green tires!)

 

Indeed! Although the stock shot looks photoshopped so we prob aint seen the final yet.

Hey Hasbro, I've got a CRAZY idea!

 

 

 

 

Wait for it...

 

 

 

 

...How about just releasing Voyager Starscream in the US instead of a bunch of repaints?

I already own enough Starscreams. It's not that good of a mold anyway.

Goddam. I want that Ratbat so hard. The purple and gold looks fantastic. And the vehicle mode does look more... battish than I thought at first.

 

Kudos, Hasbro.

Hey Hasbro, I've got a CRAZY idea!

 

 

 

 

Wait for it...

 

 

 

 

...How about just releasing Voyager Starscream in the US instead of a bunch of repaints?

I already own enough Starscreams. It's not that good of a mold anyway.

 

What can I say? I like WW Starscream, and I've never held a Voy SS in my own hands, but I'm pretty sure it's better than the Titanium version.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.