Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Thanks guys. I plan on getting Sami high-res images tomorrow to test out, and I'm going to do the same... looks like she may be able to get it together before I have a chance to print it full-size. At least one of us can test it to make sure it all fits together.

 

I'm actually thinking I may have to scale it down to about 3/4 to 2/3 the size when printing, depending on how big I actually want it.

 

Seeing how MP Prime is roughly 12" tall, the Teletraan-I mainframe should stand around 30" assembled, which is almost 3 times the height of MP Prime, and super-huge compared to the Alternators. I'm thinking that may be a... tad big. But it's easier to scale down than up, so it's not like we'll be losing any quality.

 

I hope to get the full thing mocked up this week and lock in all the folds, before I release the full-size images to everyone... I'm a little worried about the center console unit lining up (the top-mounted "voice simulator" thing... someone's got to give me a good term for what it's called), but other than that, the "digital" mockup lined up properly using basic perspective and reference points. At least the geometry makes sense.

 

I'm stoked to hear feedback, if anyone's reading, please comment, I'd love to know any positive or negative feedback anyone has to offer...

 

I may be redoing the Ark plates to better match the detail and design of the T-I unit, since it's a good deal more detailed, and a slightly different scale.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 185.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    So I had some down time, and decided to dust off this ol' thing...   Here's about 8 hours of detailing work... Still a LOT of work left to do, but just getting the front fascia detailed today knocke

Posted Images

this good sir is freakin awesome......1 hell of a contribution to the TF community

i thank u....

and im sure we all thank u for ur time spent on this project.

Back to work you!

 

Yeah, I had to build them up 2 high to get MP Nem Prime to fit all in there. I want to make one the way you actually had intended, and make a 3-D version for showcasing new purchases and customs etc, and then do the display cases.

 

perceptor08a.jpg

np08.jpg

Even more :awsum Thanks again for doing this!

 

I am totally looking forward to building the console.

I actually saw that at one point. Not bad, considering the time you probably put into it.

The problem with the damn thing is that it ALWAYS changes in the cartoon, so it's hard to get a standard version. You'll notice that mine's a hybrid, I picked and chose elements that I thought looked the best and played around with the proportions a tad, but you'll see that most of the key features are there.

 

Thanks! It was all Prime's idea. We just built the thing to his specs. We wanted to include a lot more details, but for a web site the size had to be as small as possible so it was kept simple in favor of the animations.

 

Yup, we ran into the same problem. The thing looks different in every toon and had to fudge it as well.

  • Author

It looks like I may have to adjust colors slightly? Now that they're assembled together, it may just mean that the saturation and colors may need to be adjusted slightly.

 

I kind of prefer the slightly yellower/more saturaded Ark walls versus the T1 peachy tones... Or did you print on separate printers?

 

It may be that people will have to adjust depending on the files they want to showcase...

 

It's hard to pinpoint an exact color for the Ark, since it always changes depending on the cartoon screenshot. Damn you, animation inconsistencies!

This is fantastic! Stellar job.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

 

Great job and thanks for posting it for us to use.

:awsum

 

Very very impressive. Totally reminds me of a do it yourself 3d model I had back when I was a kid. A robot Trex I think. The detailing, artistic work as I remember was nowhere near as elaborate as what you've pulled off here. I don't know if it's been asked but is the artwork on each of the monitors your own as well? As with everything else absolutely breathtaking.

 

Also thanks for providing the high res prints at no cost. A wonderful service, can't wait to see some of these completed so I at least have some vague sense of what I'm doing when I give it a try.

 

Great link also. If I can pull this off I may want to give that Sound wave and Ravage a try.

 

:win

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.