Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review of Universe Classics 2.0 Deluxe Prowl

Recommended Posts

Here's my FIRST LOOK Exclusive Video of Transformers Universe Classics 2.0 Prowl.

 

Showing the Details, Features, Transformation and Size Comparison to G1 Prowl, Classics Bumblebee, and Animated Prowl.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8OmBE7pz88

 

  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome review dude. :P He'll be displayed right next to Animated and RID Prowl.

Excellent man! When are you getting the other 2?

After seeing that review, I'm set on getting Classics/Universe Prowl 100%. As soon as he's hopefully released here in the UK, big if, he's joining the collection and probably going to be getting a lot of play hours. If Smokescreen is ever done, I hope he'll be as impressive.

 

-;#/'

I'm glad the shoulder guns can be stored away. I never owned Prowl as a kid, and the animation model was gunless, so that's how I remember him.

 

But the shoulder guns will most definitely get flipped out on the inevitable Smokescreen or Silver/Bluestreak repaint(s).

interesting I like how you can store his rifle saying that I really wish they had given him more paint apps on his missiles and maybe some more stuff on the outside like his blue and yellow shield

I'm confused - is this toy line called "Universe," "Classics 2.0" or "Universe Classics 2.0"?

 

He'll be displayed right next to Animated and RID Prowl.

I'm way too autistic/OCD to do that. :P I display all my TFs in series so I'll be placing this toy with my other Classics - no matter what Hasbro decides to call this line, they belong in the same series as Classics IMO.

Great review for a great looking toy! The missles paint apps can be easily fixed. Love this toy, was already on top of my list as a must get for this year.

thanks kip :thumb oh, and how's napoleon? :tflaugh

I'm confused - is this toy line called "Universe," "Classics 2.0" or "Universe Classics 2.0"?

 

Packaging says "Universe" first, then "Classics" in smaller prints as if it was a subset.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.