Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review of Universe Classics 2.0 Deluxe Prowl

Recommended Posts

  • Author
Excellent man! When are you getting the other 2?

I Should have them both by this week. I am REALLY Digging the New Universe Classics 2.0 Line :)

  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really plan it, but I won a MOSC Sunstreaker last night for $57. Not bad.

I'm confused - is this toy line called "Universe," "Classics 2.0" or "Universe Classics 2.0"?

Classics 2.0 was what Hasbro initially called the line, sort of as a placeholder.

Universe is the name of the entire new line, which will function as a catch-all for anything not in the flagship line (so anything not Animated or Movie related will be released under the Universe banner).

The Classics name is being retained as a subset for all Universe figures designed as updates to G1 characters, much like the first Classics line was.

interesting I like how you can store his rifle saying that I really wish they had given him more paint apps on his missiles and maybe some more stuff on the outside like his blue and yellow shield

 

I agree, Blitz... this guy has always looked unfinished to me. That's a common problem on white TFs though; the plastic hides all the details. Crazy crackas just don't look right.

  • Author
I didn't really plan it, but I won a MOSC Sunstreaker last night for $57. Not bad.

Awesome bro! I believe I got him in the mail already I'm picking him up at the Post Office and Tankor should be here this week :)

 

YAY!

How are you guys getting these figures when they're not released yet??? I only ask because items found on auction sites before their release dates are almost always stolen goods...and as true fans shouldn't we be helping the industry by putting money back into Hasbro and Takara???

How are you guys getting these figures when they're not released yet??? I only ask because items found on auction sites before their release dates are almost always stolen goods...and as true fans shouldn't we be helping the industry by putting money back into Hasbro and Takara???

5 points for current discussion irony.

 

But I have to deduct 2 for the use of the phrase "true fan".

How are you guys getting these figures when they're not released yet??? I only ask because items found on auction sites before their release dates are almost always stolen goods...and as true fans shouldn't we be helping the industry by putting money back into Hasbro and Takara???

 

No worries, HasTak is still getting PLENTY of money from me. And if anything, those "reviews" might help them sell a few more toys than planned.

Review videos of unreleased figures always make me sad I don't already have one of my own. This new Prowl is awesome, and I can't wait to get one. My only complaint is that the front looks a little...off. I don't know how to explain it, but something just doesn't look right. Still, it doesn't bother me enough to want to pass it up.

Is it me or even if they're Classics, you can tell already tell the engineering/feel for the new toys is different? Bumblebee looks almost out of place next to Prowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.