What's with all the confusion over Prime's and Megs' toys?

Aquarion

It seems that a lot of people are still confused over what kind of toys Prime and Megs are getting for Animated. I thought the list was pretty clear.

1: a vs. two-pack that includes a deluxe sized version of Optimus Prime's earth form and a deluxe sized version of Megatron's cybertronian form.

2: a deluxe sized toy of Prime's cybertronian form.

3: voyager sized toys of Prime's earth form and Megatron's cybertronian form.

4: a leader sized toy of Megatron's earth form.

5: a supreme sized toy of Prime's earth form.

Yet, some people still insist that Megatron's earth form will get a voyager sized toy, or that Prime's earth form will get a leader sized toy. Where's all the confusion coming from?

I think people are hoping for a Voyager Earth Megs. I certainly am.

What for? Why would you settle for less when you can get the superior leader version? That's like asking for a Primus Minicon.

FWIW the Supreme class Prime is the automated "Command And Roll Out" version. Personally, I want whatever Prime is gonna have the rear container (and they better have one :fire), Voyager preferred (because $40 for a figure is crazy most times). As far as Megs, so far as I've seen a Voyager class Earth mode Megatron isn't in the works. Of course, this is still early in the game so that might change.

The megs in the 2-pack is voyager,and Hasbro officially announced leader class prime according to tf@themoon.

See? That's the crap I'm talking about. The 2-pack is NOT the voyager toy and the Prime that Hasbro officially announced, was the supreme.

The megs in the 2-pack is voyager,and Hasbro officially announced leader class prime according to tf@themoon.

See? That's the crap I'm talking about. The 2-pack is NOT the voyager toy and the Prime that Hasbro officially announced, was the supreme.

So? People are wrong on the INTERNET. Is that anything new?

All you have to do is read the news articles when they come out.

Not sure where someone is thinking that the 2pk is Voyager. Perhaps someone has wrong info. It was my understanding the 2pack was Deluxe for both figures. Also, yes, the Prime has a Supreme class pricepoint but I wouldn't call it a Supreme class figure. It resembles more of an Ultimate BB type figure. It auto-transforms and has electronics in it.

However, I dunno if this is worth popping a vein over.

Archived