Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyfair 2008: Marvel Transformers Crossovers Image

Recommended Posts

Iron Man is rather lame looking... He's also handicapped by his alt mode.

 

Hulk, on the otherhand, is pwntastic.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a new head and paintjob Iron Man looks like he'd be an awesome seeker. He's already got the null-rays, for crying out loud.

hulk isnt so bad looking Iron mad not so sure

Cool that could be a re-paint! :blaugh :clap

you know know I look at it his face reminds me of Primal's beast form beast machines I shall have him as my vechicon Prime

Oooohhh, I'm getting an Iron Man and re-sculpt into a Cyclonus. Slight Wing Mod, remove the rear wings, a new head, and a nose cone that is more pointy. Oh I forgot PURPLE!!!!

 

The Hulk, with a head resculpt and G1 paint job, would make an interesting Brawn variant.

 

Anyone know release dates for these?

Oooohhh, I'm getting an Iron Man and re-sculpt into a Cyclonus. Slight Wing Mod, remove the rear wings, a new head, and a nose cone that is more pointy. Oh I forgot PURPLE!!!!

Just what I was thinking. Give him a new head and paint job, and Iron Man would make a perfect Earth mode Cyclonus.

Hopefully they will make a Thing figure soon.

 

I am hoping for a Hummer type vehicle or something like that. :tfgrin

 

Since Ben is my favorite comic character I collect as many Thing figures as I can (just got in "The It" from the House of M storyline and it is a really nice figure. Primitive and sad looking at the same time.) I also own the Megamorphs figure and though it is rather poor it does have a few cool things like articulated fingers and a metallic paint job.

 

Hopefully they will improve on that now.

War Within Grimlock, anyone?

Hopefully they will make a Thing figure soon.

 

I am hoping for a Hummer type vehicle or something like that. :tfgrin

 

Since Ben is my favorite comic character I collect as many Thing figures as I can (just got in "The It" from the House of M storyline and it is a really nice figure. Primitive and sad looking at the same time.) I also own the Megamorphs figure and though it is rather poor it does have a few cool things like articulated fingers and a metallic paint job.

 

Hopefully they will improve on that now.

:lol When I first saw the Hulk fig I immediately thought Thing repaint. Although an orange tank would be pretty ugly IMO, the body style is perfect for a Thing repaint.

Orange might be ugly on a tank, but they might be able to make it a different shade and sell it as desert camouflage.

 

These are a lot better than Star Wars Transformers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.