What role do sparks play in Animated?

Aquarion

That's an assumption based on Beast Machines' interpretation of the Allspark... which wasn't a Matrix-of-Leadership-looking box ;)

However I don't think that automatically negates the idea. I'm actually wondering if the Allspark will transform itself into the Matrix at the end of the show, and Prime will get it as part of his transformation (pardon the pun) into the big kickass leader Optimus Prime we all know...

oh and his battle mask would become permanent too :)

I dunno, the constant references to the "Well of Allsparks" kinda makes me believe that's how it functions in Animated as well.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's what I was thinking.

Until they find an artifact called the Allspark.

And Prime dies and his Spark goes to "The Well of Allsparks."

... then gets revived with the key that has a strong connection to the Allspark.

I just feel that Occam's Razor indicates that they're one in the same.

Oh, and I believe Prime refers to the Allspark itself as the source of all life for Transformers. Not positive, I'll need to check on that eventually.

I guess what I meant is that the "well of all sparks" is kind of like us saying "heaven". At least that was the sense I got. The physical reality of what happens to their sparks would be a separate issue. Like, I don't think anyone would say that the Well of All Sparks would actually be inside the Allspark somewhere.

Archived