Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

energon prime

Recommended Posts

:tflaugh

 

The last time I saw a horrible excuse for an optimus prime was Transformers Machine Wars. That had to be the stupidest, ugliest thing I have seen. I meen come on what the hell where they thinking when they came up with the model for him. Drugs had to be involved that is all I can say.

 

The new Energon Prime looks like something strait out of power rangers for god sake. What is with the skinny legs and plummers fat body, tiny head, pinner arms. All the other energon transfomers actually look cool. Granted Prime looks cool in big rig mode. I have yet to see what Megatron looks like, if he is anything like Prime he most likely looks stupid. I am hoping he isn't as ugly looking as prime is right now.

 

catch ya on the flip side

 

Thorne

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:tflaugh

 

The last time I saw a horrible excuse for an optimus prime was Transformers Machine Wars. That had to be the stupidest, ugliest thing I have seen. I meen come on what the hell where they thinking when they came up with the model for him. Drugs had to be involved that is all I can say.

 

The new Energon Prime looks like something strait out of power rangers for god sake. What is with the skinny legs and plummers fat body, tiny head, pinner arms. All the other energon transfomers actually look cool. Granted Prime looks cool in big rig mode. I have yet to see what Megatron looks like, if he is anything like Prime he most likely looks stupid. I am hoping he isn't as ugly looking as prime is right now.

 

catch ya on the flip side

 

Thorne

Hello! And welcome to last week!

 

Just kiddin'. :)

 

e-Prime is an atrocity.

 

e-Megs, however, looks friggin' cool. He's a sleek attack-jet with a great skull-motif on his canopy. Robot mode looks so much like G1 Galvatron.. it's beautful.

 

Check it out:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1957454&hl=

I'm a new member to this board, but a long time TFan. I have to say that when the first images of Energon Prime came out I too thought that he was ugly...But after watching a few episodes of the new TV series and seeing them in the store, I have changed my mind about it. The more I think about it the more it starts to move up my list.

:tflaugh

I'm a new member to this board, but a long time TFan. I have to say that when the first images of Energon Prime came out I too thought that he was ugly...But after watching a few episodes of the new TV series and seeing them in the store, I have changed my mind about it. The more I think about it the more it starts to move up my list.

:tflaugh

He looks marginally better in the show, but it by no means makes me want to run out and buy that godawful toy. :tounge

 

And the more I see it at the store, the less I want it. I am considering buying the STD (bendy) version and kitbashing it into a respectable Prime, though.

what im thinking of doing, if i get to see starscreamers E prime someday is modding the back part, where you flip the wheels up into his back and folding them down, sorta like a cape, itll make him look a little less fat

prime looks horrible in pics. but once you get it in your hands, it is not as bad as it seems, the body really isnt that fat compaired to the body, if it had a slightly larger head with a face plate it would be a whole lot better

Yeah Prime is a "prime" example of gimmicks getting the better of a toy. :redface

Oh almost forgot to welcome Alpha Prime, welcome dude....hope to see you around. :thumb

His head is really the only thing I would change. It just seems so small compared to the rest of him. Even in "normal" mode.

His head is really the only thing I would change. It just seems so small compared to the rest of him. Even in "normal" mode.

What about his helmet thing....and the fact that he has all those wheel on his butt? :redface

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.