Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone ever notice that Spotlights tend not to end so well...

Recommended Posts

  • Author

It ended much better than it finished? Awesome!

 

I actually thought the Reapers vowing to follow Sixshot was a GOOD thing. That way, if (or when) he changes his mind, he can join the Reapers. It's not like they vowed to kill him dead.

 

... did they?

  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure Ramjet is dust. Megatron pretty much dismembered him and kept the head as a souvenir. IMO, I thought the Ramjet Spotlight was kinda weak.

 

Overall, the spotlights have had hits and misses. Prime's introduced the gestalt technology and also hinted at corruptions of past Primes as well as political wrangling on Cybertron. However, Soundwave ending up in a pawn shop display case? C'mon now...

 

Very interested to see what spin Arcee gets in February and see how the G2 continuum (Jhiaxus) will play into the overall IDW world.

Dead Universe=G2, Methinks.

In Galvatron's Spotlight, they featured Leadfoot (who was the only one to die). But my G2 knowledge is nowhere near as extensive as others'. The only reason I recognized Leadfoot as G2 is cuz I have 'im.

Just a theory.

nah, Jihaxus was on the first arc with Galvatron and Nova Prime.

Exactly....so maybe the original Ark was crewed by mostly G2 bots?

  • Author

... how exactly would that make sense with Leadfoot being in Spotlight: Galvatron? LEadfoot was killed and opposed Galvatron. Also, Road Rocket, another G2 figure, was in S:G as a member of that base. He wasn't killed and he didn't have any affiliation with the Dead Universe.

 

How does Leadfoot fit into your theory? I guess I just don't get that.

Oh yeah. forgot about RR. Oops. Well, it sounded good in my head! :07redface

  • Author

I'm still curious to hear about your theory. As it is, I have NO idea what you were getting at. Why would Leadfoot being killed mean Dead Universe is G2 Affiliated?

 

Incidently, the only ones I can think of that are affiliated with the Dead Universe are Nova Prime, Galvatron, the Sports Car Patrol, presumably Jhiaxus. Sorta Nightbeat, but not really. Of those, only Jhiaxus is even slightly G2. Nova didn't exist and the rest were all G1.

I'm pretty sure Ramjet is dust. Megatron pretty much dismembered him and kept the head as a souvenir. IMO, I thought the Ramjet Spotlight was kinda weak.

 

Totally agree with you there. I don't see a point in bringing in one more usurper to the throne just to have him torn apart. I don't see how this spotlight furthered the story at all.

  • Author

What happened to Starscream, anyway? I've just been reading the Spotlights and Megatron Origins...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.