Ptitvite's Devastator

Ptitvite

This is a really great kitbash! I cant wait to see it finished!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thing is just gettin' better and better and better and better..................(one hour later :tflaugh ) and better! :clap

I love how you have a junk yard of bots that you used for bashes in the pics it really make it look like a battle field. Your Dev looks great. I really like how all of the bots are deluxe scale and not a mix and match of different scales.

You have no idea how many terrible sinful things i would do to add something like that to my collection...IMO (which doesnt count for that much lol) That's one of the best Devastators I've seen...I mean WOW! I didn't understand what you meant at first about replacing the purple with black, but you are correct, it adds something to the figure without taking away from the theme...I think I'm going to print out a picture of your Devastator and tape it on the wall next to my TF's so they can all see that they really don't measure up...that and I get to look at it first thing in the morning...

How do you sleep? I would be constantly posing him beating the crap out of every other transformer I own...

Please post a pic of your Devastator walking Transmetal Megatron like a pet on a chain.

Archived