SentinelPrime878's Collection

SentinelPrime878

Hi! Thought I'd share some updated pics on my three versions of Blaster...well two Blaster and one evil Twincast!

DSC02294.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

And this particular version of Blaster is one of my favorites! He is an actual working AM RADIO from Takara. He's the Blue version! And YES...he still works! Very cool!!!

DSC02288.jpg

DSC02290.jpg

DSC02293.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

DSC02289.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's some latest additions to my collection:

This is a Radio Shack mini RC of Movie Prime! Surprisingly quick power and turning ability! Controller has a built in recharger.

MiscTransformersPics021.jpg

This is an original mint G1 Sixliner

G1Sixliner002.jpg

Now have GigaStorm vs. Trypicon

VictoryCollectionGigaStorm008.jpg

VictoryCollectionGigaStorm009.jpg

Finally captured a mint condition and rare Masterforce Metalhawk

RoadCaesar038.jpg

RoadCaesar041.jpg

Finally captured a mint condition and complete Victory Combiner RoadCaesar! The little robots fit into the chest of the bigger robot body and when you close the chest the little robot form the head/face of the bigger body.

RoadCaesar024.jpg

RoadCaesar010.jpg

RoadCaesar014.jpg

RoadCaesar018.jpg

Here are a few new additions :

This is a custom repaint of Skywarp as the Botcon Thundercracker. A friend did this for me, and he did an awesome job! Only cost me $76, not over $200!

MiscTransformersPics054.jpg

MiscTransformersPics051.jpg

*Next up is the rest of the Classic or Botcon seeker jets: Starscream, Skywarp, Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust:

DSC02427.jpg

Next is one I highly sought after and finally a complete and mint one--Roadcaesar:

RoadCaesar024.jpg

Next is figure--A very rare and mint Pretender Metalhawk:

RoadCaesar038.jpg

RoadCaesar041.jpg

Next is the figure:Sixliner:

G1Sixliner002.jpg

G1Sixliner004.jpg

Archived