DVD easter eggs

StarSkweek

I didnt see this posted anywhere else, so I thought I'd throw it on here:

As I was watching the bonus features disc I came across a couple of easter eggs:

-On the main menu of disc 2, scroll down to setup and click the left button on your remote. This should highlight a decepticon symbol. Pushing ok on your remote brings up the DVD credits.

- In the "Our World" menu, push the down button on your DVD remote until a cybertronion glyph is highlighted on the LEFT of where it says "main menu", NOT on the right. Selecting this shows you an....interesting.....toy commercial....thats all Im gonna say about that.

- in the "their war" menu, push the left button on your remote until it highlights a cybertronian glyph, again on the LEFT side of the "main menu" option. selecting this shows you a bonus behind the scenes clip.

- In the "More Than Meets the Eye" menu, push the up button on your remote until you highlight yet another glyph, once again to the left of the main menu option. Selecting it brings up another bonus clip.

- in the "trailers" menu (which is found in the "more than meets the eye" menu), press the right button on your remote to select the glyph on the left side of the option to take you back to the "more than meets the eye" menu. Another behind the scenes clip.

and thats all Ive found on the 2nd disc. Havent looked for any on the 1st disc yet. Sorry, if anyones posted this already & I missed it.

Its different on the HD version Bonus Disc:

DVD Credits

Megatron Icon

Keep pushin up in the Main Menu

New Toy Lineup

Bumblebee Icon

Push RIGHT on Our World/I Fight Giant Robots

Michael Bay Cameo

Frenzy Icon

Push RIGHT on Their War/Inside the Allspark

Casting Mojo

Prime Icon

Keep pushing UP in the menu for More Than Meets The Eye

Girl's Dress Gets Torn Off

Ratchet Icon

Push RIGHT on More Than Meets The Eye/Trailers/Theatrical Trailer 4

I think there was an Easter egg on the first HD disc (the movie), for some reason I was able to highlight the Autobot symbol, I didn't bother checkin it out cuz I was going through the movie and making bookmarks, but later on when I was curious to see what it was, I wasn't able to highlight it again.... I think my "optics" were playing tricks on me, but I swore I was able to highlight it.

On disc one I watched the credits all the way though and suddenly there's a trailers option

DVD Credits

Megatron Icon

New Toy Lineup

Bumblebee Icon

Michael Bay Cameo

Frenzy Icon

Casting Mojo

Prime Icon

Ratchet Icon

You sure these are only on the HD DVD

DVD Credits

Megatron Icon

New Toy Lineup

Bumblebee Icon

Michael Bay Cameo

Frenzy Icon

Casting Mojo

Prime Icon

Ratchet Icon

That I know of on the bonus disc yeah. I'm 100% sure that the scenes are the same, just different on how to access them. I'm sure it's possible to highlight the decepticon logo on the bottom left, but I wasn't able to find a way.

DVD Credits

Megatron Icon

New Toy Lineup

Bumblebee Icon

Michael Bay Cameo

Frenzy Icon

Casting Mojo

Prime Icon

Ratchet Icon

That I know of on the bonus disc yeah. I'm 100% sure that the scenes are the same, just different on how to access them. I'm sure it's possible to highlight the decepticon logo on the bottom left, but I wasn't able to find a way.

They are indeed the same.

Archived