''Transformers 2'' Story Leaked, Clues Hint At Legit Status

PuertoRiCON

hmmm... I call bogus, only because there are things in here that smell too strongly of "eh, please don't let this crap happen"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at it, and now I don't know what to do finish reading it ,or saving the rest till the actual movie comes out.

All I can say is:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this turns out to be real, it'll be very awesome. While I don't like the type of "ending," it may just be pulled off here well.

I'm hoping it's real. I personally liked the ending, it was what I was hoping for from a part 2 of 3 sequel.

Can't always have the good guys be on top, EXAMPLE: SW Episode 5 & The Matrix: Reloaded. Having Prime being hurt at the end was one of my expectations that I had in some "what you want to happen in the sequel" thread that I posted in a while back. I was expecting Mikaela to die and when I read she did, I was hmmm koo, and then when I read she didn't and for the reason why, I thought, hmmm I guess.....

Official Movie title:

Road Trip 2: Transformers

:tflaugh I think that was saying to much

Very cool, if it's real. Even if the actual sequel only uses a fraction of what this story had, it'll be good.

It would be awesome to see Ultra Magnus and a unit of Autobots take on Devastator.

And yes, they could use the name "Devastator;" they already said he was meant to be called "Brawl." Hell, the average movie-goer probably doesn't even remember the names of the Decepticons past Megatron and Starscream. It's just, "the tank one" and "the helicopter guy."

For a moment I thought the "secret weapon" was going to be the Dinobots; man-made Transformers that were too powerful to be controled so they had to be shut down and put away.

I was getting chills while reading because I was also listening to the "Armored Core 4" soundtrack; it fit very well, if I may say.

Archived