Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

California Sightings

Recommended Posts

Not much at Colma's Toysrus. Bunch of E Primes and Armada Unicron. Target was low on stock too. Hopefully they will be getting in the new figures soon.

  • Replies 540
  • Views 99.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Walmart,

San Leandro

 

6/24/04 @ 6pm

E-Megatron (one left) MISB

Cerritos:

 

Target on South St. - VERY low on stock. Nothing changed in for the last month

 

Toys R Us on South St. - Nothing new. Large stock of the same for the last month.

 

Wal-Mart on Bloomfield - Nothing new. Stock slowly disappearing. $1 drop on some smaller TF.

  • Author

Colma, CA

Target @ 11am

8 MISB Armada Unicron on sale $19 + tax :thumb

  • 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone here in Los Angeles?

 

I haven't been able to figure out why I can't find jack in the San Fernando Valley. I mean, it's a big city, there's got to be toy buyers here. There's at least four TRUs within reasonable distance, and the most recent thing I've seen is Landmine. I've never seen Energon Unicron. Don't even ask about Kay-bee.

 

Are things just overstocked and not moving so the releases are backlogged, or am I too slow and they're snatched up before I get here?

 

V.

Is there anyone here in Los Angeles?

 

I haven't been able to figure out why I can't find jack in the San Fernando Valley. I mean, it's a big city, there's got to be toy buyers here. There's at least four TRUs within reasonable distance, and the most recent thing I've seen is Landmine. I've never seen Energon Unicron. Don't even ask about Kay-bee.

 

Are things just overstocked and not moving so the releases are backlogged, or am I too slow and they're snatched up before I get here?

 

V.

no, you're not missing a thing. NOTHING has LA or OC or anywhere else for that matter.

 

something got screwed up in this state and it is that every other state eccept CA are getting new waves.

 

don't know why but it would be great if hasbro reps would get on the stores backside and tell them pack up the shelf warmers and put out the newer stuff.

 

the reps do show up at the stores, they put those cartoon network stikers on the boxes.

 

oh well................................

Target in Sunnyvale, CA:

 

2xKing Atlas

2xLandmine

1xMegatron

1xArcee

1xRodimus

1xSnowcat

 

Plus the usual shelf warmers, including piles of

Alternators Smokescreen and Sideswipe.

  • Author

Target, Colma CA

7/21/04 @ 11am

Rodimus x 4

Snowcat x 3

SS x 2

Divebomb x 2

Demolisher x 4

Prime x 5

Unicron x 6 on sale for 20.00 :thumb

7/22... k.b.toys newark CA newpark mall...

i just got a hold of Omega Supreme... apparantly they only recieved two and i took the last one...

 

mid july... came up on 3 minty fresh arcee's =B

 

and sometime in the beggining of july i picked up two silverstreaks at Union City Walmart... i saw another collector take hound and showed them to me... dissapointed but happy i came up on two silverstreaks. case assortment in the pallets for alternators goes... two silver streaks, two hounds, and one or two smokes an or sideswipe...

 

and in mid june i picked up a TFU sideburn at walmart that seems impossible to find... can someone tell me if its worth anything??? can somone PM me on this one pls???

 

sorry for the late posts.... happy hunting =B

I just picked up Omega at Wal-Mart in Elk Grove on Elk Grove Blvd. They hada a few Arcees, couple Insecticons and a Mirage. Apparently they came in during this past night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.