''Transformers'' Battle Damaged Optimus Prime

MISP Steve

All these variants are interesting, no doubt, but rather useless if none of them appear here in Europe.

EDIT: I'm just reminded of something: In G1, Optimus had send himself into a Quint trap, to prevent it being triggered by the other Transformers. While flying in, he is blown halfway to scrap, and we see him with half his face torn down. In fact, he looks nearly exactly the same as this Prime does here. Homage?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im tempted to say custom since it would mean thier would be 4 paint jobs for this mold robo vision, regular, first strike and then battle damage

Is "first strike" the G1-paint job?

My bet is that either "first strike" or "battle damage" is an exclusive, while the other is the mass release.

I'll be grateful to get any voyager Prime

though the battle damage is slightly excessive.

wonder if and when we will see this and that other voyager megatron... :schin

if they are legit

I call custom...the guns the figure's holding are using two different blues in the launcher tab and screw hole. No way does Hasbro use a different plastic color or paint for pieces like those.

EDIT: The light blue plastic gun has silver paint on it, too. That's a Robovision gun.

:tftongue bleh...

WHY do all these repaints etc.? I mean I'de rather they just go ahead and release Animated isntead of all these repaint fillers untill next spring. Season 1 is in the can from what they said at Botcon...already working on season 2 I beleave it said.

I'm kinda done with the movie figs myself. Unless they suprise us with Shockwave from the VGame. I think I'll focus on my Ebay auctions etc. for now. Almost got a predaking the other night.

Archived