Decepticon Leader for TF2  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who should it be?

• Megatron returns
    • Starscream
    • Shockwave
    • Bludgeon
    • A completely new character

I personally think Starscream should come back with some more 'Cons, including Shockwave. Starscream then leads a failed attempt to accomplish a goal (whatever that may be). Then shortly there after the failed leading, Shockwave should snot-beat Starscream and force him to be a lackey or temporarily deactivate him. But that's just me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote is for Megatron.

He is simply just the most evil and cruel Decepticon warlords EVER!

But in the Movie he was built up to be a fearsome character then when he got free he was kinda weak...

I mean, I know he had to be defeated (again!), but I atleast want to see his power!

Oh well. I loved the movie! And the ending...

But I think Starscream should create Devastator (ALA Starsceam's Brigade)

and then Megatron (Galvatron) comes back by Shockwave's scientific devices...

Who knows?

But my money is on Megs...

:07evil

Megatron should come back. We just didnt' get to see enough of him in action and in command. But they do need to up the stakes in terms of the bad guys. The threat should be greater in the sequel. Starscream (who still wants to take over) returns with shockwave thinking Megatron is dead. Lots of chances for backstabbing as Starscream tries to play Megs and Shockwave against each other.

However we may be getting ahead of ourselves. We're assuming that they will put thought into the development of the Decepticons in the sequel.

My goes to Shockwave for TF TM 2 and then he brings Megs to the surface at which time the Allspark reactivates when exposed to sun light the most powerful source of energy on our planet in turn the Allspark revives Megs who quickly retakes the lead of the Decepticons setting us up for the third movie.

ok, i'm getting a little ahead of myself here... but imho it should play out like this..

Movie#2 - starscream returns and is in charge for this round - he returns with soundwave and others; a few other autobots arive also (jetfire among them). With STARSCREAM the leader, HOWEVER soundwave has his own little survalience going (that he keeps from starscream) where he learns a secret part of the gov't has created their own robot, from all they have learned - and all they need is a 'spark' to make it come alive. Work in some need to get a part of megatron to do this (since the cube s destroyed, and touched megatron).. and you have your villian for movie #3

NEMESIS PRIME! based on prime (jet black rig with similiar fire decals) ... the soul of megatron.. and puts starscream back into his place instead of the leader.

Archived