Ultimate Bumblebee

garyjale

hay gang! well as soona as I got mine out of the box & learned all its bells & whissels, I'm know able to give an honest review. so there I was cooling my jets on my day off from my shit hole job at target, when my bud rings me up & tells me that 2 of the ult BBs just hit shelves! so of corse I snapped up both as quick as u please!

Did you ever think that somebody else might have liked the second one you bought?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hay gang! well as soona as I got mine out of the box & learned all its bells & whissels, I'm know able to give an honest review. so there I was cooling my jets on my day off from my Blot hole job at target, when my bud rings me up & tells me that 2 of the ult BBs just hit shelves! so of corse I snapped up both as quick as u please!

Did you ever think that somebody else might have liked the second one you bought?

well of corse I thought of that. that's why I took both. 1 for me & the other for my best bud. we look out for each other in that reguard. what, did you think was being a big meany by not letting someone else get the other? early bird gets the worm. this world belongs too the greedy & not the needy. ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!

Well I got my U. Bumblebee yesterday and man this figure is frustrating. The transformation is just plain scary, the amount of force you need to use to undue some of the part are just short of what it takes to break them.

thinks I would like to change:

The gun arm, its ugly and annoying

They should have used Movie sounds, why pick random songs and phrases when BB had some good lines in the movie that were based off the radio. also while in mid-transformation the sound buttons let out a engine turning over sound, this would have been the perfect place for the transforming SFX

The doors, a small amount of door/wing movement compromises the figure with the stupid rubber tethers

the good:

It is huge

looks great in both modes(minus gun arm)

the lights are piped to are the right places

Overall I'm glad I got the figure but I wouldn't recommend it to most people. Its not even close to a Masterpiece and i'd even say its below alternator. The electronic are fun(for electronics) and it is one of the most imposing figure I have ever seen.

I bought mine just so I could see what its all about and I promptly returned it! What a waste of money.

Why they wasted their time making this instead of a movie Alternator Bumblebee is beyond me (the first person that says this is marketed for kids gets an internet brick upside the head).

I must admit I was kinda surprised by the actual packaging but once he was out it the novalty quickly wore off. The motor(s) are insanely loud, it would have been better if they could have gotten some quiter motors.

Oh well, maybe some will get a discounted UBB now that I've opened and returned mine.

I really need to find the new Deluxe BB.

(the first person that says this is marketed for kids gets an internet brick upside the head).

It's marketed for kids :P

Sorry, but you have a brick for a head if you can't understand that

:stone

I must have a brick for a head, I bought that thing...

I could have swore though that I saw somewhere that it said "adult collector" or maybe that was my botcon figs?

roseydog! first I gotta tell u that avatar is F**KING AWSOME! & yea lik I said, I was gonna own 2 but when my bud & I played with his (he likes to open his stuff), & I got a good sence of it, I desided not to get a 2nd. when I played with my buds & TF it, that was good enough for me.

(the first person that says this is marketed for kids gets an internet brick upside the head).

It's marketed for kids :P

Sorry, but you have a brick for a head if you can't understand that

Are we really to the point where kids routinely get $80-$100 action figures?

And this 5+ age thing is just silly. I at age 32 have trouble with a lot of these figures (either figuring out how they transform from the sub-standard instructions or not knowing how much force to apply because the joints are so damn stiff). I really think the average 5-year-old would either break them or get frustrated and quit.

Archived