Movie Adaptation #1

Buddykiller

will not read until i see the movie

Picked it up as well. Read it. I'm so past spoilers to really care. Besides it's a Michel Bay film. :tflaugh

I was able to put together a lot of what was going to happen in the first section based on the preview alone. I knew something was going to happen aboard airforce one & based on the trailer I suspected Frenzy was involved. Damn is he a malicious bastard in the comic. Doubt the movie will be as graphic which is a shame.

Overall I'd say the script thus far is pretty tight & the pacings pretty fast. Obviously a lot is being cut so not even this will spoil the movie too badly. Hell the transformations are completely skipped with Blackout, Bumblebee as is the kickass destruction of the miloitary base by Blackout. Also if this is only the first half hour the human/robot ratio is pretty balanced in the events that occur. Really going to enjoy this one I think. :thumb

I don't know about the new comic, but in the old script

Frenzy killed two secret servicemen with razor bladed projectiles and was a vicious and sneaky creature.

Glad you enjoyed the comic though.

pretty much what happened in the comic, as i said, thus far the script has been spot on. it's changed a bit according to heat guy though, so i can't wait to read the rest.

In the comic that was such a OMFG moment for me. This was apparently Transformers but served up with a sideorder of Blade styled gore/violence. If not in the theatrical cut I'm really hoping for an extended edition.

Frenzy may be obnoxious as hell but he is a badass Decepticon.

Oh... you won't be disappoined. Frenzy is way nastier in the movie than he is in the comic. ;)

He's also kinda cute too... in that Waspinator kinda way. :D

Archived