Trailer opinion

prime idiot

Well I like so many of us here have, had a look at it then a few more, and I'll say this.

Fanboys accept that there are many generations of Transformers, and let this one stand as another.

Who didn't wow at Starscreams' ariel flipoff, or Blackout's drop dump into a suburban street? And finaly Bonecrushers' "'avesumathis" tackle on Prime?

It'll be a good film, I'm sure....

...but one point I did note, I don't think Jazz will survive the film after what Megatron was doing to him on the clock tower..yes I stopped the trailer to ident... and the poor hapless bot being flung and boshed was Jazz :(

I'm hoping it will outsell Spiderman on it's opening day, ok it's a dream as I want us lot to be able to have the same acceptance of Spiderman fans or football fans.

I want us to be able to say after 20 years this one thing.

We're back.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels the same about Jazz. :tfsad

He looks to take one hell of a beating nearing the end.

The wow moment for me was in the extended trailer where Blackout starts rotating his rear chopper blades as a human decapitator of death. :P

I do too hope Bay's Transformers does really well the opening weekend but the sad truth IMO is though everything looks ZOMFG amazing this is Transformers not Spiderman. :tdown

That was the best trailer yet this movie is gonna kick Spiderman 3's weak ass. :slap

I was actually thinking about this... and I agree. Meaning that a ton of people were disappointed with SM3 and it could end up helping Transformers, since it looks to be a flat-out kick ass action movie. Like, people a) watch SM3, b) think "ghey", c) see TF trailer, d) think "now that's what I'm talking about" and e) line up for opening weekend.

That was the best trailer yet this movie is gonna kick Spiderman 3's weak ass. :slap

I was actually thinking about this... and I agree. Meaning that a ton of people were disappointed with SM3 and it could end up helping Transformers, since it looks to be a flat-out kick ass action movie. Like, people a) watch SM3, b) think "ghey", c) see TF trailer, d) think "now that's what I'm talking about" and e) line up for opening weekend.

Hell yes, and according to Bay, this isn't even the good stuff. Funny thing is that I had that thought when I saw it. The trailer doesn't seem to be giving away too much of the movie and it only gives limited shots of the big action sequences instead of pretty much the whole thing. It really does look like there is quite a lot left to see in the movie and that is awesome.

I am thinking that when people start seeing this trailer, the buzz for this movie is going to go off the charts.

There have been a few trailers that have psyched me as much as the TF trailer:

Revenge of the Sith

Spider-Man 2

and X-Men

All, in my book, turned out to be FANTASTIC movies. Right now, I could care less about story, all I want to see is giant robot on giant robot action. If the story is good, that's a plus.

Archived