Classics Mirage

Massdestruction

Finally finished my quick mod of Classics Mirage. I moved his head up, gave him more bulk in the waist, added a missle launcher and gave his gun a barrel.

The missle launcher fits under the nose in car mode (where the pistol used to go).

And he can now look straight up if he wants to.

I removed images to make room for other bashes images. To see images, use link to go to gallery.

Autobot cars gallery

...aw, man, .. I am so jealous. I attempted to move Mirage's head up one pin as well, but could not remove that upper pin.

BRAVO!!!!

I can see what you did to the gun / spoiler... but what did you do to the head to get it higher up? And does the "new" hip plate block any of the articulation? Can he still, for example, do a front kick that reaches his eyes?

I moved the head from it's own separate pin to the pin above it that allows the nose cone to flip down. It does require cutting into that hinge and shaving the sides on Mirage's neck to fit.

And yes, the nose cone spoiler does limit his front kicks now, but I'm willing to accept that limit for a less Betty Rubble looking waist.

...aw, man, .. I am so jealous. I attempted to move Mirage's head up one pin as well, but could not remove that upper pin.

BRAVO!!!!

Yeah, that pin is a son of a (bleep) to remove.

nice job, but am i the only one that likes him the way he comes? :tftongue

No, you aren't the only one. I'm fine with him as is also.

i like him the way he came. i do like your waist mod, but i'm not thrill about the head mod. kudos to you for being able to do it though. i was thinking about doing the waist mod too, but have been too busy too. when u did the mod, did u removed parts of the font spoiler part so that it sits flat in robot mode? or did u just glue it on straight? I guess a profile shot would show all this. thanks for sharing with us btw

Archived