Expectations for the Movie

Megatronic Aura

All I ever wanted from this movie, and all I will ever expect, is giant transforming robots blowing sh*t up. Anything else is icing on the cake.

What?? Those robots werent Giant! in fact Bumblebee was barely even huge!! I am so disapointed in this movie!! [/Cuban Pete]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no way this movie can be worse than A/E/C

Its giving me what i want, robots in disguise, where humans aren't all wearing hard hats.

Plus the humans look to have the proper reaction that would happen if alien mechanoids infiltrated our planet

oh and the designs look really good in motion.

I can't wait for this movie. The designs are fantastic, and from what we've seen in the trailers/clips, the Transformers look very good in motion. I think this will be a revolutionary movie in terms of theatrical films as well.

I only demanded a few things from this film as a diehard TF fan- Optimus, Megatron, and transforming robots. All three have been delivered, and thus, I am happy.

All I ever wanted was:

1.) Cybertronian robots come to Earth to fight their war.

2.) Optimus Prime vs. Megatron.

3.) Autobots vs. Decepticons.

4.) Good New Look for Ironhide (once I found out he was in the movie).

5.) Human interaction on some level.

I got all 5. So I'm good to go.

I'm a bit concerned about Frenzy, since he seems to not even be "large". But as long as he isn't in the movie too much, I should be okay. Scorponok is questionable too.

Well, you know what could fix that? Mass Shif-- Ow! Quit hitting me!

Megatronic Aura, i shared your frustration with Starscream at one point. but you gotta understand that magic shrinky is impossible to pull off, and you can't have a ginormous Starscream whose size compared to the other TFs is about the same as the Unicron toy's size compared to most deluxe figures. i wont doubt that there were alternatives to sasquatch jets, but this solution more than likely was the easiest and cheapest method.

if it's any help also, you can see what he's like in the prequel novel. he doesnt act like G1 starscream at all. his persona changed with his looks. only his desire to overthrow megatron and lead the decepticons remains intact. so no, this isnt G1 SS in a fat body as i once believed he was.

and hey, more good news that the prequel novel brought. it claims you can't see SS's mouth when he talks. so just assume the "head" you see is a helmet over his real head. true or not, it wont change the movie anyway. no problems!

oh and credit goes out to DM V2.0 for giving me info from the novel

Archived