Stupid merchandise you own.

Calcifer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno what's worse. My BTR Armada Prime and Energon Prime, or my Armada Prime Gumball Bank.

grandconvoy11a.jpgarmadaconvoy07a.jpg

nontf14a.jpg

gumball machine gives you candy

BTR toys give you shame

Actually, that Energon Lego Prime looks ok. That Armada Prime is sucktastic.

But it's still not as lame as my Transformer Letter C. I'll get some pics of it so you all can verify the lameness.

no, cos they're not Transformers. And none of that stuff is lamer than my Transformers Animorphs! NONE!!

I don't know what you've spent on those, but whatever amount it is, I'm 100% sure it was better spent on booze.
I've spent a total of $5 on Animorphs. All the Deluxes were given to me free because Ben Yee was about to throw them out but decided to send them to me instead. Then I went and bought Ax/Scorpion for $5. Having said that, it would definitely have been better spent on some cheap booze. ;)

I have a small Transformers Armada puzzle of Megatron. I never opened it, I just saw it and bought it. I still can't figure out why I bought it.

I have lots of non-figure TF stuff, the highlight being the test market release of the above Energon BTR Prime. It's actually kind of nice- much better than the Armada BTR sets.

And -lobo-, I have that letter C thing, too. It's from waaaaaaaay back in the day. I've always wondered what it was.

I have lots of non-figure TF stuff, the highlight being the test market release of the above Energon BTR Prime. It's actually kind of nice- much better than the Armada BTR sets.

And -lobo-, I have that letter C thing, too. It's from waaaaaaaay back in the day. I've always wondered what it was.

Maybe it was from this show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ9SBsMurDk

I have those G1 sticker sets that they sold at Waldenbooks and Borders bookstores, but that's about it.

Me too. They are quite useful as bribes for my niece and nephew.

Archived