Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF "Ides of March" contest entries

Recommended Posts

Here 's my entry:

starscream.jpg

I went with a treacherous pose of Starscream after shooting Megatron in the back.

I chose the Classics characters because I haven't seen too much drawings of them yet (and they're also just cool designs :tflaugh )

 

~AP

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad. The only thing I see wrong with it is you forgot Megatron's "wings".

Not bad. The only thing I see wrong with it is you forgot Megatron's "wings".

Starscream tore them off

  • Author

:tflaugh

Not bad. The only thing I see wrong with it is you forgot Megatron's "wings".

I took some artistic freedom and "forgot" them on purpose, because they would block a big part of the pic.

I hope this counts!

 

This should be sung in Starscream / Megatron voices to the beat of Korns 'all in the family'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_in_the_Family_(song)

 

A sample (of the original!) can be heard here http://music.aol.com/artist/korn/144403/al...e-leader/372697

 

"All In The Decepti-con"

 

[Megs:] What's up with this Powerglideing 'King' Blot?

[screamer:] All I needed was the matrix...

[Megs:] You better shut the Powerglide up, junk.

[screamer:] Whatever wheelie head...

[Megs:] Say what, say what?

[screamer:] My Null ray's is bigger than yours...

[Megs:] Say what, say what?

[screamer:] My cockpit is bigger than yours...

[Megs:] Too bad I got your spark in my bag, stuck-up sucka',

Seeker motherPowerglidea'. Takin' over con's is limp chimp,

need a tank or gun to save this crew from Scream-ation.

I'm gonna drop a little Fusion skill, ya best step back 'cuz I'm 'a kill, I'm 'a kill.

So watcha thinking Mr. 'ooh i'm king' man?

Doin' all you can to transform like a coke can...

[screamer:] I'll Check you out punk, yes I know you feel it.

You look like one of those wreckers from that junkion planet video,

you little autobot ho. Please give me some Blot to work with,

'cuz right now I'm all Kiss player, suck my spark yeah!, like all your minions did.

[megs:] Who the Powerglide you think you're talking to??

[screamer:] Me.

[megs:] I'm known for slagin' little whiny bots like you.

[screamer:] Whatever.

[megs:] All up in my face with that...

[screamer:] Your all fools!!!?

[megs:] But kremzeekosis, is all you're rockin' steady. You little animorph, smelling all your flowers. broken rusty chest, look it's Detritus!

[screamer:] Yeah, baby!

[megs:] I hear ya shootin' with them null-rays clod, but you said it best, there's No Place To Hide.

[screamer:] What the Powerglide ya' sayin'? You're a loser whateva', Tank boy. Megs needs to reform, needs to reverse his evolution. Wannabe tank joke is what you're playin', Who's the one they're, fakin'?! Plus your troops I'm paying, you cant scream that Blot every day, Megs. Lay off the energon.

[megs:] Say what, say what? You better watch your Powerglidein' mouth, Starscream

 

[Chorus:]

[screamer:] So you hate me?

[megs:] and I hate you!

[screamer:] You know what, you know what?

[both:] It's all in the Decepticons!

 

[screamer:] So you hate me?

[megs:] and I hate you!

[screamer:] You know what, you know what?

[both:] It's all in the Decepticons!

 

[screamer:] Look at you fool, I'm gonna Powerglide you up twice,

throwin' fusion blasts at me like, oh Blot, Shockwave.

Ya better run, run while ya can, you'll never Powerglide me up, tron-a-meg.

At least I got a phat, original transformation!

[megs:] Who's hot, who's not?

[screamer:] You.

[megs:] You best step back, Seeker on the cob, you need a new job.

Time to take them flight skills back to the airport, and get yourself some new transport.

[screamer:] slag you.

[megs:] Your jumpstarter pie, I'll blast you in your eye.

shouting 'my time will come' whilst always on the run

But you just can't get your way.

[screamer:] Get a gay?

[megs:] 'Cuz it's doomsday idiot, it's doomsday.

 

[Chorus]

 

[megs:] You call yourself a seeker?

[screamer:] Yep.

[megs:] You're more like an aqua speeder.

[screamer:] Oh cool!

[megs:] Your favorite bot is knaw,

[screamer:] knaw?

[megs:] And he leaves you kinda sore.

You're like a lazy autobot, you couldnt hit me with your worst shot.

[screamer:] Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!

[megs:] It's just too bad that you're a slag, and on a lower level.

[screamer:] So you're from earth?, kickin' it like Op Prime. .

Gettin' butt-Powerglideed by your uncle Grimlock,

while kremzeek's on your knees waitin' for your little trigger.

[megs:] Wait, where'd ya get that little dance?

[screamer:] Over here.

[Megs:] Like them idiots in Quintesson,

you're burning up your spark, and your transformations lame,

your a jet, ooh thats fun! thats an alt mode thats never overdone,

[screamer:] Come on hillbilly, could your gun hit Powerglidein' wheelie?

You love it with the autobots, and boy, you sure do got a purdy headsculpt.

 

[Chorus]

 

[screamer:] and I love you!

[Megs:] and I tolerate you!

[screamer:] and I'll be you!

[megs:] and I'll blast you!

[screamer:] and I'll want you!

[megs:] and I'll melt you!

[screamer:] and I'll lick your little spark Unicron lover.

[Megs:] Say what? Say... what? *sound of a fusion cannon*

Starscream meets his maker, well sorta.

 

20923614a314862751b56035004l.jpg

http://bluescream.ytmnd.com/

 

^ too late? :schin

*Votes Sirburke.*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.