Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF "Ides of March" contest entries

Recommended Posts

Well, the rules don't say anything about that, so I would say no, it doesn't. I also don't see how there would be a conflict of interest seeing as this is a completely unrelated contest.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the rules don't say anything about that, so I would say no, it doesn't. I also don't see how there would be a conflict of interest seeing as this is a completely unrelated contest.

 

Yeah, especially seeing that my entry there didn't win (congrats to those who did!). However, I've already posted my submission; I doubt I'd be able to retract and repost (?).

  • Author

I'll allow you to remove your original entry and post anything you feel may be superior to it that includes starscream. I'm not overly concerned when the entry was completed.

Is this a starscream only contest or can we enter the victum(megs) also?

  • Author

starscream only :tflaugh

starscream only :tflaugh

curse the contest rules

I'll allow you to remove your original entry and post anything you feel may be superior to it that includes starscream. I'm not overly concerned when the entry was completed.

 

Well I suppose I'll just leave my entry as is. It seems to be a bit more indicitive of the contest than my Alt Screamer would be. I think if Starscream were in fact to overthrow Megs (as Brutus did Julius Caesar), then he'd have the evidence from the struggle as my "Battle Scarred Classics Starscream" suggests. :)

*Is crackin'*

  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go!

 

post-2488-1175108057_thumb.jpg

  • Author

nice! BTW, The poll for the winner shall be public, so on April 2nd, we'll let the members decide who best captured starscream

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.