Digibash Request

SMITHSQUARED

Here's my idea: At BotCon, we've seen repaints of Cybertron Evac as Springer and Blades, both of which have already been done as fan customs. I was just looking at my own Evac figure, and wondering if anyone would want to digibash (or actually paint!) Evac as Blackout? Obviously, movie (only other helicopter Blackout being the purple helicopter from Energon); ideally, he should have the same face or slightly altered rather than simply pasting the movie model or toy's head over his own. Might be interesting...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first attempt on digibashing, Animated Starscream in Beast Machines Jetsorm colours:

jetstorm2.jpg

jetstorm1.jpg

Oh, and could someone do him as Sunstorm?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for anyone to digibash a G1 Fortress Maximus with decepticon purple feet (and hatch thingy), black lower legs, dark grey upper thighs, black hip and tower sections with green or purple waist guns and crank, purple ramp just below his head and dark grey arms? I am wanting to have one of my extra forts customized and I would like to see how ths looks, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to place in a request.

I've recently taken a look at Animated Deluxe Megatron(the one that comes with Prime). While he...well, kind of falls flaw AS Megs, I could immediately see a whole bunch of other TF's he could be recoloured int(and plan to get a bunch for just this purpose once they start appearing in European shops). I hereby contact you to assist my vision.

The first, and most obvious, recolouring is of Wind Sheer(from RiD, the black jet with the green trims). The second is of G1 Battletrap(the one with the blue and the white). The third is of RiD Armorhide(the one with the blue and the urban black-and-white camo, not the one with the desert camo). The fourth is from G2 Frenzy(the Spychanger, with the awesome, shiny purple and black). The last one might draw some stares...Energin Insecticon(there's something about the green and the brown that I like, especially with that eye-catching helmet and face colours). None, obviously, keep the damage sparks.

If anyone could help, I'd be appreciated. If you require a pose, use this one, or, if you HAVE this Megs laying around, feel free to give him a better pose.

I'd like to request, may I?.. :)

Object :: Animated Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime

Objective :: Nemesis Prime

What I wanted ::

#1 Red body parts changed to normal purple or darker purple.

#2 The blue windshield and axe changed to blood red.

#3.a Decepticon logo at the center of his chest windshield.

#3.b OR :: Decepticon logo cut into two, apply it on the roof/shield, so when the shield splits, the logo's also split.

#3.c Which is better, anyway? 3.a or 3.b? May I request both? :)

#4 Gunmetal or gold accents on certain parts.

#5 His face, arms and thighs colored into silver (bright silver for his face) / gunmetal.

#6 The treads on the back of his legs colored into total black.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Caine.

i dunno if anyone will do this but... black and red oilslick maybe?

EDIT: okay more specific i guess :P the hands/claws should be si,lver/gunmetal the horns if possible looking like rotten teeth brown (complicated isnt it lol) the rest i guess would be black and red you can add soemthing iff youd like :P ?

Archived