Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers connection game!

Recommended Posts

Sky Byte

 

Galaxy Silver: good to see someone gets it. ;)

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 55.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get it :(

 

TM2 Cybershark

no, nobody else seems to... I'll see how many more pages I can keep this up before someone notices...

 

F-1 Powerdasher

I can't see the Streetwise to Sky Byte link... :tfwtf

Noisemaize

 

I must say, I've got a character on the Diablo II LOD Realms named Noisemaze, here he is (ps he is in the fireplace)

 

Screenshot072.jpg

 

Last post = Twin Twist

 

My post = Sinnertwin

Galaxy Silver: to be honest I've only been doing it since the last page... I wonder if anyone's really noticing it... let's see how more pages I can get away with doing it before some goes, "zOMG!" and catches me out... ;)

 

So from Sinnertwin I'm gonna go... Bumblejumper!

Rook

 

- still doesnt get it :(

Seaspray

Seawatch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.