Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The One

Recommended Posts

Hey dudes, just had this thought…if you could get any transformer to add to your collection no matter how rare, how expensive what would it be…and why?

 

Not being a hardcore transformers collector I don’t need to think back too far or too hard, for me the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime is what I would want. As for why, well MP Optimus is what a transformer should be, super cool to look at…with great bot and alt modes, extremely cartoon accurate…and well just Awesome. :thumb

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if I'm limited to one single Transformer, I would probably go with Binaltech Smokescreen. I like the WRC and I think the robot mode fits nicely with the type of car that he is. As much as I love my MP Convoy, I just don't think I would choose it as a one and only one TF to have.

 

But if I had one from every major series, that would be different. For that, I'd choose the following:

 

G1

Sideswipe

 

Beast Wars

Optimus Primal (Gorilla)

 

Beast Machines

Big Jetstorm

 

RiD

Bullet Train team

 

Armada

Optimus Prime/Overload/Jetfire combo

 

Energon

Ironhide

 

Binaltech/Alternators

Smokescreen

Brave Max. Even though hes not as rare as Fort Max i still like his colours better

Targetmaster Stepper. I think his paint job is real nice, and I always liked the Jazz mold.

Leokaiser...freaking coolest Gestault that people haven't seen...plus ruled in Victory.

Above all...a mint G1 Jetfire! Its the only one I can't get my hands on. It won't be reissued since its from Robotech and I won't settle for the Bandai equivalent that would need a paint job to look right.

Hmm...out of the bot's I own, I'd have to go with my Alty Swipe("fanmode"). I've had this guy for two weeks and for some odd reason have to transform him at least once a day. Smokescreen is starting to feel neglected.

 

Hotrod would be the runner-up, for simple nostalgic reasons.

grand maximus

 

 

 

so i could sell him and have enough money to buy all the transformers i want HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl

I have 95% of the G1 figs excluding a few that were damaged :tdown (moving from house to house). The one I want back more than any other is Cyclonus

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.