The One

Snowman81

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would pick the Takara Black Megatron reissue. Not only does it look awesome, but it can fire pellets, too!

-Nathan

g1 megatron that the only tranformer i have'nt seen in real life i think

The Japanese combiner cassetes? Exclusive headmaster heads? Never released prototypes? Artfire and Stepper? :tftounge

BTW, does anyone know what that warn 0% is in my profile?

It's a warning bar. When you break rules, the moderator staff can warn you. Gets up to 100% and it leads to a temporary ban. 0% means you haven't done anything. :thumb

if i could have any tf of all time it would have to be autobot spike...but since they never made a toy of him i guess the heroes of cybertron are going to have an unfortunate accident,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then become fused together into a horrible frankenbot monster, ne1 else want one?

but of all the toys that were actually made, i just recently got it a g1 starscream, but of all the ones i dont have, it would be a terrorcon set, for diaclone, it would be ultra magnus (i like his colors better) or wheeljack just be cause it was a toy that was a marlboro billboard

wheeljack (diaclone) just be cause it was a toy that was a marlboro billboard

Yeah that was kinda wrong...and something tells me will never happen again. :thumb

It ain't wrong. They were just promoting Marlboor. That has nothing to with cigarettes. :thumb

Now a 555 sponsored Smokescreen...

I have The One it's this guy --> :tflaugh

Archived