The One

Snowman81

grand maximus

so i could sell him and have enough money to buy all the transformers i want HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl

LOL....sounds like you have it all worked out dude. I'm sorry I didn't come up with that plan my self. :thumb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. That's too hard.

I'd love to have a G1 Starscream (i missed the reissue) and I'd love to have a G1 Megatron (though I doubt I'll ever get one). There really are too many. I can't answer that. Those two just came to my head.

Hmm, well I would go for a G1 Smokescreen or a G1 Ultra Magus, I'm having a lot of trouble finding those two despite the fact that they're out as reissues-in the US only it seems. Ultra Magus was released here, but he seems to have disappeared completely.

-Chuckles

Well... If i had to add just one piece to my collection (I'm actually on the way to aquiring a lot of my "grails"-- I have my namesake and Metrotitan), it'd have to be Artfire, because for his price, I'll probably never own him any way but magic. :tfsad

Archived