Really bizarre find

Rook Jones

A few weeks ago, I found a pristine Armada Powerlinx repaint Superpants Prime... no price of course, and it wouldn't scan, so I tried to buy it for like $10 or $20. The manager wouldn't go for it though, I think she thought I was some seedy TF collector or something.

She wouldn't sell it to you? Thats kinda weak..

I remember only 2 years ago a Beast Wars Optimus Primal (deluxe sized, was there even a deluxe Primal? it may well have been a bootleg now that I think about it) turned up in a toy store near me. Wasn't cheap either.

Back in 04, TRU had a dozen Beastwars Transquitos on the shelf.

i found a deluxe armada optimus prime at wal-mart the other day when i found mirage. It was wacky.

I find this somewhat common this time of year as people feel free to return totally old crap to the store after the holidays.

I still have the Autobot bros sealed on card. Wonder how much they'd ring up for at Kmart?

Archived