Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HUGE Custom Devastator

Recommended Posts

...look at how Devastator has transformed you into chauvanistic pigs as you objectify these women!! Such an EVIL DECEPTICON!!!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first i've seen of it and holy f-n crap it is awesome!!!!

yea he was alright untell i saw his face, it scared the crap out of me.

thats why i didnt get a pic with me standing beside him XP

 

but he was awsome neather-a-less

Overall Dev's really cool, however, IMO that face is ass ugly.

...look at how Devastator has transformed you into chauvanistic pigs as you objectify these women!! Such an EVIL DECEPTICON!!!

 

As a TF girl, I wish I had their figures! The bikini models are nothing more to me than TF fluff. On the other hand they could be working their way through school...doing what I have no idea. Well I have an idea, just haven't materialized it yet.

 

Oh, to keep this topic TF related...change the facial expression and make it affordable and I'm sure most fans here would buy one...whether or not the fluff is included. I'll take mine sans fluff.

Wait, there were pictures of Devastater on there too? :tfevil

...look at how Devastator has transformed you into chauvanistic pigs as you objectify these women!! Such an EVIL DECEPTICON!!!

 

*was objectifying women long before this custom was made

the minds of those bikini girls: "What's this?"

 

the mind of JR: "What are those flesh things?"

As a TF girl, I wish I had their figures! The bikini models are nothing more to me than TF fluff.

Pfftt... having bods like that is insignificant next to have an interesting mind IMHO. I'd sooner be with a woman who has an IQ of at least 120 opposed to a bust size of 120cm.

On the other hand they could be working their way through school...doing what I have no idea. Well I have an idea, just haven't materialized it yet.

The stupid thing about women who get involved in this sort of thing is that they are participating in the objectification of women and taking the feminist movement a big step backwards. Even worse is the "female chaunvanism" that we see in modern pop-culture (particularly U.S. pop culture) where some women think that it's "empowering" for them to dress and act like complete tarts, e.g.: music videos where young women wear very skimpy and revealing clothing and do very sensually suggestive dance moves -- which in essence portray women as being objects of sexual desire (re: meat) for men.



Oh, to keep this topic TF related...change the facial expression and make it affordable and I'm sure most fans here would buy one...whether or not the fluff is included. I'll take mine sans fluff.

I wouldn't buy it.

Firstly, it's just too damn big. If I got this, what would I do with it? It's not to scale with any of my other Transformers, so it's not as if I can play with it... and I buy Transformers to play with.
Secondly, I imagine that this thing would be hideously expensive.
Thirdly, there are other parts of this thing aside from the face I don't consider to be terribly asthetically pleasing. :/

I'll stick with my good old G1 Devastator toy thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.