Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My webcomic

Recommended Posts

Sweet! Original Predacons rock!

 

I was just curious about the "Mirages" bit since every time a Mirage shows up they are known has Mirage until they get their named changed, so I just wondered if they all had the Mirage ability since they were all initially Mirage.

 

Ok, I'm done saying Mirage now.

  • Replies 679
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet! Original Predacons rock!

 

I was just curious about the "Mirages" bit since every time a Mirage shows up they are known has Mirage until they get their named changed, so I just wondered if they all had the Mirage ability since they were all initially Mirage.

 

Ok, I'm done saying Mirage now.

 

Well unless they were like God Magnus and came modded none of them had powers till they got upgraded by the houses Autobots and thus after they changed names. Thats one thing i liked about the opening of this series, he managed to set up some fairly basic ground rules and still keep it all entertaining.

  • Author

Thanks, Tentagil. I'm glad the 'intro' opening worked out. :)

 

And you've got it right--most characters come in with base abilities (Like Roadflare) and are later equipped according to what they can do. I tend to also use that as an excuse as to why a character like "Crosscut" is more into tech'n'science than his bio's ambassadorial (is that a word?) role. He came in, and showed he had a gnack for that kinda stuff. So, that's what he does.

Hey Pun? Is the comic still there? because I can't see it. Can anyone else see the comic?

Same here. I was wondering what was going on.

Same here. I was wondering what was going on.

 

 

Oh thank God, I thought it was firefox bugging on me again.

I'm not seeing it either. The host page is giving me the 404. Maybe Pun-3X is moving them to a new host?

  • Author

Sorry guys, I meant to post here.

 

The site just died on me. They gave me no warning whatsoever. I'm not sure if they'll actually get things back online or not, but angeltowns.net has a mention on their main page about a successful software install. I just have no idea what else they're waiting on, or if this is a total dump'n'takeover of that host service.

 

I DO plan on getting a new host and creating a genuine website soon, but I don't know when.

 

Much sooner, though, I'll have my stuff hosted over at TFArchive.com. I'm not sure how regular the updates will be over there, but at least it'll be up for view.

 

Sorry for not getting here sooner. I've been chatting with my brother to get some computer tools for actual site building. Hopefully the real site isn't too far off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.