Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My webcomic

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 679
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Gundam keep this up you're going to run out of Decepticons.

  • Author

Nah. Got plenty of those. Running out of Gundams--that can be an issue...

 

s1.ch06.218.th.jpg

Sweet stuff as always.

 

But man, I don't recognize even half of your gundams.

  • Author

You know, I always took to the ones I found interesting--and those tended to be the ones that went untranslated. (Except for Gundam Wing) But oh well. They're still cool. :)

 

s1.ch06.219.th.jpg

Yes they are.

 

You know, I always took to the ones I found interesting--and those tended to be the ones that went untranslated. (Except for Gundam Wing) But oh well. They're still cool. :)

 

s1.ch06.219.th.jpg

That's the problem. I love the look of all these gundams, I just don't know who they are. Makes me sad :tfsad

Oh well. I won't lose any sleep over it.

 

Looks like Onslaught's about to recieve a good ol' fashioned beat down. :clap

Cool! Neat fight scene!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.