Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Convertors

Recommended Posts

Ok, So I was looking at Toyarchive and I came upon Convertors a line by a company called Select. I am now so confused. Anyone got info on these guys?

They were like Gobots, but not. I had several at one point.

I remember them back in the day--quite a few of them were lifted from Macross toys (e.g., SDF-1, Valkyries, etc.).

They were a knock off or repackage of the Japanese toy line that Omega Supreme came from.

 

This thread should be moved to the Pre-Transformers section.

  • Author

These weren't pre-transformers though. they were out at the same time I think. looking over everything, I'm pretty sure I had a few. There were ones in there lifted from bandai lines like some valkyries, and what became whirl. Does anyone have any of these?

They were a knock off or repackage of the Japanese toy line that Omega Supreme came from.

 

This thread should be moved to the Pre-Transformers section.

 

Omega Supreme was lifted from an alternate line too???? :eek

 

Heh heh talk about mixing and matching lines way back when. :tflaugh

Oh yeah. And his color scheme was way cooler.

I remember the converters. One was a cool bat and I had the eagle too. Not too bad.

Grandstand did the converters line in the UK, you can pick up a boxed Omega Supreme Converter complete for about $65, some guy even stuck an autobot symbol on his chest and it looked kick ass!

Were these anything like the "Transistors" ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.