Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Megatron?

Recommended Posts

Apparently we're not allowed to dislike movie Megatron. I posted my thoughts on him on my blog, got a bunch of comments... infuriated Don Murphy, who felt it necessary to lodge a personal attack on me. Including insulting my mother. What a bizarre day.

 

It started here:

http://kneontransitt.blogspot.com/2006/08/...movie-live.html

 

Murphy responded here:

http://www.d13satellite.com/donmurphy/show...?threadid=13565

 

I replied here and here:

http://kneontransitt.blogspot.com/2006/08/...ntled-fans.html

http://kneontransitt.blogspot.com/2006/08/...y-pwned-me.html

 

So don't say anything against this movie, or Murphy's gunna come a knockin! ;)

imagine that! you post your opinion on the INTERNET and people disagree with you! :eek

 

you're only "not allowed" to have an opinion if you're too much of a pussy to not care what people say about you and stuff

 

JMO

 

P.S. subspace is ghey

  • Replies 441
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the design the first time around...when it was called THE GUYVER.

 

http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-07...01%20Figure.jpg

 

That crossed my mind also.

 

 

I was trying to pin down where I had seen the image before, and I think it's a combination of Guyver, & treebeard

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images/tr...of-the-king.jpg

 

Seriously, the legs & arms are very similar

 

 

Whao!! No one told me Omega Supreme was in the movie!!!....haaa! Just Shoot Mr. Bay!!!!!

Wow, this has to be the strangest comment yet:

I hear this is loosely based on what Mel Gibson looks like when he wakes up in the morning after drinking 10 bottles of whiskey & Powerglideing a couple of low-ball hookers.

Funnily enough, he will kick Optimus Prime's Afterburner in because we all know Prime is nothing but a filthy jew.

Wow, this has to be the strangest comment yet:

something tells me that Mel Gibson isn't the only one who drank 10 bottles of whiskey :redface

P.S. subspace is ghey

 

OMG! That sig is too funny!!!

:rofl

:rofl

:rofl

:rofl

:rofl

Apparently we're not allowed to dislike movie Megatron. I posted my thoughts on him on my blog, got a bunch of comments... infuriated Don Murphy, who felt it necessary to lodge a personal attack on me. Including insulting my mother. What a bizarre day. I honestly can't tell whether or not I enjoyed it. :tfevil

 

It started here.

 

Murphy responded here.

 

I replied here and here.

 

So don't say anything against this movie, or Murphy's gunna come a knockin! ;)

Don is a @$$. Plain and simple.

 

I mean WTF? He doesn't expect Starscreaming from fandoms!?! I'm sorry, but if he thinks everyone is just going to be quiet, and not share how they feel he's a huge fool.

 

Also, is he like ten years old?

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
WHO PUT THESE MUTHA***ING FLAMES ON MY MUTHA****ING PRIME!?!

Darn you cuban pete and your sig. :tflaugh

Apparently we're not allowed to dislike movie Megatron. I posted my thoughts on him on my blog, got a bunch of comments... infuriated Don Murphy, who felt it necessary to lodge a personal attack on me. Including insulting my mother. What a bizarre day. I honestly can't tell whether or not I enjoyed it. :tfevil

 

It started here.

 

Murphy responded here.

 

I replied here and here.

 

So don't say anything against this movie, or Murphy's gunna come a knockin! ;)

Don is a @$$. Plain and simple.

 

I mean WTF? He doesn't expect Starscreaming from fandoms!?! I'm sorry, but if he thinks everyone is just going to be quiet, and not share how they feel he's a huge fool.

 

Also, is he like ten years old?

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
WHO PUT THESE MUTHA***ING FLAMES ON MY MUTHA****ING PRIME!?!

Darn you cuban pete and your sig. :tflaugh

 

I read Don's reply, Don's a shmuck. How old is he? He has to resort to "your momma" put downs? :roll

 

I'm gonna buy one of those shirts, you take paypal?

 

As for Megatron, I showed a picture to a coworker and he asked me if he transformed into a barbwire fence. I actually had a good laugh out of that question.

Here is some comments on a more general site (celeb gossip site the superficial).

 

Pasquale

 

More robot designs from Transformers have slipped out, these of the evil leader Megatron. I absolutely hate it as a Transformer design, but love it as the alien rapist in an anime porn. It's way too much. If only these designers could strike some kind of balance between updated modern looks, classic design and alien rapist.

 

Full body shot, including transformation to "alien jet" after the jump

 

 

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.